Insurance?

Name
jack zerkie
Who covers your business, Iv,e had State Farm for over 30 years and my policy expires in June. State Farm says no more coverage for business ins, they just won,t covers anyone in Florida. Please let me know, just me no employees and 1 truck. Thank you . jz.

Chris A

Name
Chris
I just switched to auto owners Im not sure if they are in fl as well but saved 3k compared to my previous provider with better coverage

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Farm Buearu of Missouri, great rates, they cover both of my business's under one policy.

I'm sure they are in FL too.

RGH269

Name
Bobby Hales
Nationwide here, great agent, great service can call anytime with a question he even puts his cell # on his business cards I told him he is a brave man for that. He also has referred me work and has me doing stuff for him all the time.
I don't know how my rates compare I have such good service I don't care. :p

miksar

Supportive Member
Name
Mike Fent
American Family is dropping me cuz I didn't do a five question phone survey in time, so I guess I'll be looking too.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Chris Adkins said:
I just switched to auto owners Im not sure if they are in fl as well but saved 3k compared to my previous provider with better coverage

Ditto...

auto owners is one of the top 5 i believe...you just dont hear cuz they dont waste the money on advertising...

have them for personal to.....wife got into an accident...and bam, within a week of the adjuster (now thats a different story, i think he was contracted...anyway) saying it was totalled, we had the offer and the money...and they didnt low ball :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Thought for sure i was gonna have to fight....asked for a lower buy back....sure no problem :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

WTF TOOK ALL THE FUN OUT OF ARGUING :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bob Foster

My business liability insurance just included rug cleaning at no additional charge. If figures it would really jump. I have 5 mill with a $2000 deductible and it costs me around $140 per month including the shop and tools.

S

sam miller

Mercury a single opp policy originally $350.00 for a million dollars a year, Its up to $650 per year. In California

steve g

Name
steve garrett
auto owners insurance holds the record for longest pay on a restoration job, it actually took FIVE ******* months to get paid once and it was on a job where I had 7000 of expenses on, so I got to enjoy that 7 grand for 5 months until I finally got paid. never ever, ever never give them a penny. at the end of that if I had seen the adjuster out somewhere and no one was watching, my fist would have connected with his jaw and nose.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
was it the adjusters fault for dicking around (like i said ours was an idiot) or was it the company???

and if it was the company then why??

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
oh btw the pay out on my wifes...was after we had only been with them for 3 mths

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
We get paid promptly by Auto Owners when we work for them. I also have some friends who use it personally and their claims were handled quickly and efficiently. Perhaps it is different in different parts of the country.

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
John Buxton said:
Society Insurance. I'm a one man show and it's 137 @ month 2 mil liability and vehicle.

Never heard of them before but the price sounds rediculously low.

Heck of a lot less than I'm currently paying Zurich for similar coverage.

I might have to check into them. !gotcha!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom