Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I got this today. It did make me laugh.

2E5A159A-A9B5-465B-84CB-AC76DD1FCD10.png

Reactions: FredC

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You know… I wish I’d started an online ad business. Convince 30 companies to pay you $1000 per month each. No guarantees on ROI.
It would be easy to setup and manage. The extremely hard part would be getting the buy in from 30 carpet cleaners.

Most don't have the vision or foresight to market. Of those that do, getting them to part with 1k and month is still a mountain to climb.

How many are spending that kind of cash on marketing? Most morons brag about never spending a dime for marketing. More work to someone already at their max capacity isn't something desired.

It would have to be targeted beyond the owner OP running the wand. Someone building a company.

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
It would be easy to setup and manage. The extremely hard part would be getting the buy in from 30 carpet cleaners.

Most don't have the vision or foresight to market. Of those that do, getting them to part with 1k and month is still a mountain to climb.

How many are spending that kind of cash on marketing? Most morons brag about never spending a dime for marketing. More work to someone already at their max capacity isn't something desired.

It would have to be targeted beyond the owner OP running the wand. Someone building a company.
Fish in a barrel.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You at least need to offer something. Even if it’s an empty promise. You suck at this so far.
Damn and I need 30? Seems like an uphill battle.

I promise to give you nothing less, than you already have. You have my word I will do everything possible to help you meet your goals...once the money is deposited in my account and there is validation of it.
I guarantee you...nothing until then.

You have my word. 🙂

Last edited:

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
Damn and I need 30? Seems like an uphill battle.

I promise to give you nothing less, than you already have. You have my word I will do everything possible to help you meet your goals...once the money is deposit in my account and the is validation of it. I guarantee you...nothing until then.

You have my word. 🙂
Yes. Nothing to loose. Break even at worst. Now you’re talking. I’ll give you 3 months.

• Haha
Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Its human nature to get to a comfort zone and lose motivation. It takes something to trigger change.

A new van & tm, another child, new house, new building, new boat, age realization or a new Corvette.

These things force us to get out of our comfort zone and clean a little more. One Saturday a month? Adding a second truck? Filling your schedule, starting earlier, ending later. But you have to want to, and without something triggering you to do so, the sofa can be pretty comfy. 🙂

Reactions: BIG WOOD

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Its human nature to get to a comfort zone and lose motivation. It takes something to trigger change.

A new van & tm, another child, new house, new building, new boat, age realization or a new Corvette.

These things force us to get out of our comfort zone and clean a little more. One Saturday a month? Adding a second truck? Filling your schedule, starting earlier, ending later. But you have to want to, and without something triggering you to do so, the sofa can be pretty comfy. 🙂
My comfort zone made me turn down cleaning this ugly,DENIM couch today

Reactions: Nomad74

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes

That’s profound! A lotta SS don’t help motivate
getting off the couch! But Diana pulled the trigger on her generator yesterday.😏

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
You guys don't even want to hear about my day. But tomorrow at 5am my new marketing campaign hits the streets. I'm expecting big things baby.Maybe I'll even buy a Trinity.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom