Interlink aquiring some independent suppliers

Name
Shawn Forsythe
I appreciate the kind thoughts from people here.

It is not my place to comment on knowledge of details regarding the transaction(s) that have transpired. I would only hope that no disregard would be implied to any of the entities mentioned here. Everything that has happened was not only inevitable, but also for the greater good. I hope to remain within this industry, and on good terms with everyone as well.

One of the very last statements I made to a representative of the parent company was that my regard for ILS and their principals was of the utmost respect. I think ILS has always been a truly honorable entity, that is honestly fair in all their dealings.

Bryan S. Bennett

Supportive Member
Name
Central Steamer Professional Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
Always walk away with your head high knowing, never look back or degrade those who provided you excellent opportunity. It appears down hill from here, but great people of character always move to higher peaks. Why? Just because, that's the way life works for the fortunate.

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
I would only hope that no disregard would be implied to any of the entities mentioned here. Everything that has happened was not only inevitable, but also for the greater good.

Good enough for me. Thanks Shawn. Hope you find a great future, no matter which direction it takes you.

Able 1

Name
Keith
I have been pretty quiet about their past indiscretions since they kinda made it right(for me).. Still left a little butt hurt, but I don't post about it(though I have been known to hold a grudge).. LOL

And for you to disagree that money is freedom is hypocritical.. On your dirt bike trip(freedom) why can you do that, um money? Money is freedom, the more you have the more free you you are!

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Best wishes Shawn - I hope you can find something where you can fully use your talents, intelligence, and potential that is even more rewarding for your family as well.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Ok...my business is up for sale too...I think the buyer will be happy with the constant flow of work coming in. And by that I mean, a 2 roomer every other day or two. A small fee of negotiable $1.2-1.6 million. I promise to stay on board to teach for 6 months.
You can't lose.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom