Interview with John Geurkink 6-7-07

John G

I have not seen Padderland in a long time.

How many regular posters do you have there and how many posts a day does it average?

268 posters and about 30 posts a day, but it is OP ONLY, it is not for the masses.

John G

NO not at all, that is why I started the place, OP subjects and help only.

It is SUPER strict, but serves the purpose very well.

Thanks for the opportunity to come on here Mikey, I appreciate it.

John G

Tell me again why you or Steve/Vac a Way dont have a booth at Connections?

My main reason is the number of trips I have had to make to California already for my father, that with running two business's doesn't afford me the time I used to have. Plus I run the truck daily now and don't go away for any long periods of time anymore.

When it is convenient, I will do it again.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
did you clean Patty's upholstery with the new Dry-Master upl tool you won at SF last year??

you SHOULD of sold the thing to ME for $100 when I offered....

..L.T.A.

John G

How is Padcap Pro different that Releasit or other encapsulation chemicals?

Ron
Ron, PadCap Pro is quite different, the level of refinement of the polymer we use is much higher, it not only cleans, kills odor but also will dry, crystalize and then expand and shatter, this enables us to remove more soil and the carpet stay clean longer and NEVER have any buildup with padcapping.

John G

did you clean Patty's upholstery with the new Dry-Master upl tool you won at SF last year??

you SHOULD of sold the thing to ME for $100 when I offered....

Thanks for bringing up a sore subject Larry, Patty is ticked with me for NOT doing it yet, so yes I should have sold it to you so she would back off the "when you going to clean my couch" stuff....

Rieta Ebberts

Hi there John. I'm not on long tonight, but I wanted to be sure to stop in and say hello.

We've finished that nasty little fight we were in and are finally free to move forward. We're looking forward to hearing more from you!

Hope life is good to you these days!

Rieta

John G

Once when I was a POG I was turned away at the door for not having a Truckmount,

Has that ever happened to you?

Never, however my customer do not EXPECT hwe when I get there, so that has never been a problem. Besides all that is discussed long before I arrive on any job by the secretaries.

I have had a couple people call and want HWE, and I referred them to the best HWE guy in town. He refers a lot of berber and highrise work to me.

G

John , I was just pulling your leg on the earlier post .
Seeing as you have a large number of HWE 'ers on your board , have you considered developing more product to used for that method ?

Also , do you still have that 6 shooter - If I'm not mistaken , that was Lee Stockwells version of a real tm using his years of experience from operating a bane .

JAMES

John G

Hi there John. I'm not on long tonight, but I wanted to be sure to stop in and say hello.

We've finished that nasty little fight we were in and are finally free to move forward. We're looking forward to hearing more from you!

Hope life is good to you these days!

Rieta

Good to hear from you Rieta, and better to hear you have finished your nasty fight.. again thank you for your kindness when I stopped by your place and we wish you the best.

Mikey P

Administrator
John G said:
You've met a lot of cleaners in your travels.

If you had to chose one to swap lives with who would it be?

Scared me, first time I read it I thought you said WIVES... LOL

Steve Smith has a great operation going and a great marketing machine.

He has it made.

yeah, I heard Steve's new "Life" is pretty hot....

Joe G.

John, Let's say a carpet cleaner was wanting to simplify their business and get rid of a bunch of chemicals and equipment. Which one of your machines and which cleaning chemical would you recommend for both residential and commercial?

John G

John , I was just pulling your leg on the earlier post .
Seeing as you have a large number of HWE 'ers on your board , have you considered developing more product to used for that method ?

Also , do you still have that 6 shooter - If I'm not mistaken , that was Lee Stockwells version of a real tm using his years of experience from operating a bane .

JAMES

James
I still have the 6 shooter, but it now has steel wheels welded to the bottom of it and it the worlds greatest shop vac...

We will as time goes on develop more products for hwe, but will always focus on OP.

Rieta Ebberts

We enjoyed the visit as well. It was great to meet and explore our common ground.

We've decided our story will make a heck of a book!

Take care and keep in touch!

Can you please set the record straight regarding blood and CAT 3 water loss as it pertains to OP system. This is in no way a dig at forrest

Ron Brown

John,
Your Blaze product looks like your best polymer cleaner and cost less and has twice the coverage of Padcap Pro . Why would I not use Blaze for everything?

Also any Mikey's Hot Seat Specials tonight on www.ccsop.com ???

Ron

John G

John, Let's say a carpet cleaner was wanting to simplify their business and get rid of a bunch of chemicals and equipment. Which one of your machines and which cleaning chemical would you recommend for both residential and commercial?

Best way to get into OP and be able to do everything is the 17" Commercial Breeze package, it runs 3300 bucks and will give you all you need to be in the OP business.

John G

John,
Your Blaze product looks like your best polymer cleaner and cost less and has twice the coverage of Padcap Pro . Why would I not use Blaze for everything?

Ron:

Blaze is an incredible product and we are selling a ton of it, I don't use it on everything because PadCap Pro does a much better job on pet and mal odors and I want to address them in the cleaning process.

But yes, the price is right and it makes OP'ing very easy and quick.

I should have thought of the specials... first timer I guess, I didn't think of it.

John G

Can you please set the record straight regarding blood and CAT 3 water loss as it pertains to OP system. This is in no way a dig at forrest

We do not recommend any CAT 3 cleaning with padding, but we do clean up small amounts of blood and do it well and safely. Any large amounts we stay away from, yes in the years past I have done some murder scenes and done it with HWE and Padding, but with the advent of all the disease out there, I recommend staying away from it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom