Interview with Mike Vernon 11-15-06

Greenie

Excellent!

You'll have to have Mike back for some more live questions.

Maybe some of that SB money can buy him some cable for next time.

Mikey P

Administrator
We not only sold the two Vac motor clear acrylic tank portables but built our business on selling "Dirty Water" ..

The clear tanks made cleaning easy to sell in those days..

Mikey P

Administrator
You can bet your bottom dollar the Mike will be at his electronics store in the AM.

Sorry Kieth but Mike does not remember the person's name at Cleanmaster. ( before it was purchased by Hydramaster)..

Fred Homan

Will this offer apply for tomorrow morning? Gotta check with the Boss/Wife to confirm?

Fred

Fred Homan

I sure will say how much I love this board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You must have been touched by an Angel..... Gotta talk to the boss.....I've gotta donate to this board!

Special Thanks to Mike P. Apologies for computer issues

I find it characteristic of our industry in general that a few people take it upon themselves to do the types of activities that really matter to the old pro's and newbies.

In particular, the Winterfests and Summerfests, and what Mike P. is trying to accomplish with his board. Hopefully, these ideas will be expanded across the country as this form of learning; and mentoring should become the norm for our industry. Pay attention big guys!!!!!

Thank You Mike for asking me to participate. We did pretty well considering all the screw ups my computer set-up put us through.

Thank you to the participants who asked questions - and to those who just watched from the sidelines.

My thanks to all of you.

Mike @ Hard Ball Chemical Co.

Frank P.

Thanks Mike & Mike

Last night I started reading the Hot Seat and finally had to meet my wife for dinner so I missed the whole thing until today. I call it the "SWMBO" principle of marriage. SHE WHO MUST BE OBEYED. Anyway thanks to both of you for the information.

Yesterday I called Mike V at about 2:30 PM and ordered the First Time Buyer Kit and I received it less than 24 hrs later. I'm only one state away but that's fast work Mike.

We will re-enter the carpet cleaning business in Dec and this board has been a wealth of information to an old dog that wants to pick up a few new tricks.

Mike P. do you have these Hot Seat discussions often?

Frank P.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom