Interview with Vincent Sapp 12-22-06

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Tile & grout Bruce.

I have been getting a great deal of request this past year.

Getting my equipment in order now and will be taking classes sometime before I start.

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
I was packing up one night in South part of the City and a few people were watching. You can say I was ready.

Yes I will be rooming with the Chadder. He's a great roomie, clean, neat, likes the computer and totally sexy.

Larry Cooper did not offer a reach around, but he got extremely red in the face for some reason.

G

I think it would be wise of the board and its Owners to put Terrance on the "Hot Seat" next. The poor fellow has some issues. Maybe some that call yourselves his friends can help out a fellow Carpet Cleaner in need.

I would like to commend you Mr. Sapp. Call me on Tuesday so we can work out your differences.

You have my number

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
I have like the cowboys ever since I started watching football as a kid.

I remember the cowboy/steeler superbowls and cried like a baby when they didn't win.

They are America's Team. That blue star turns me on.

brzelt

Name
Bruce Zelt
Face it, we all liked the cowboy cheerleaders growing up. Shit they
were the only ones with a calender for the longest time.

G

Mr. Sapp,

Are you going to take us up on the offer of coming to the Jan. board meeting in Florida? We would love to have your presence and learn what the "Joe" cleaner wants.

Lonnie was serious when he chatted to you about this. I would like to welcome you.

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Yes, but you will have to reimburse me for the plane ticket before I leave.

I hope you understand larry, you will be out of a job after the meeting. No more connections for you little fat f***

brzelt

Name
Bruce Zelt
Gettin confused here. Who is Lonnie and who is Larry?

Which one took care of the connections in FL this year?

G

Hey now, play nice. Call me with your airline info with dates and times that work best for you, and I will get tickets taken care of. You have my number.

G

Mike,

You and Jeff can GFY too...like you had printed on your solution Goodyear hoses.

I'm trying to play nice in your sandbox. I thought the owner wouldn't throw sand in his own box.

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Well in 3 yrs I will had paid for the business.

In 5, I want the bulk of my work say at least 70% to be commercial. I still want to be working the jobs myself, i really like the work. I don't mind the late night work besides its easier on my back and no one is around.

My goal right now is to pay the business off and at that time purchase hopefully my last tm in cash.

The longer I work this the more I want to educate people the importance of carpet cleaning and having it done right. I have a great deal to learn yet, but I feel I am more ahead of the game than I was a year ago.

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
I like the O/O style. I supervised people for 7 yrs before going out on my own. It just helps make a tough business more simple.

I do have the luxury of having a good friend in South St. Louis who owns his own cc business as well. So when either one of us have big work to do or household work we don't wont to lose, we use each other.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Do you work for any MMM Vince?. Do you find competition tough with so many janitorial services underbidding?.

Albert

Back
Top Bottom