Intuit Credit Card Processing Sux!!!

Steve Manier

I started using these idiots after seeing good reviews about them on this board(Thanks Becker) and I have to say I am very disappointed...My first and only transaction with them has been a complete mess...They ran my sustomers card on 8/31 for $1275.00 got their money and I still havent got my mine. They say its still being reviewed. They havent even called my customer after telling me they need to get ahold them to verify the amount since its a larger amount and its my first transaction with them. I have shown them proof of the invoice and sent them all the customers info per their request and still nothing. They never call me I have to call them and get a different clueless person every single time. The asshole I talked to today told me they legally have up to 270 days to release funds!!! WTF??? I am so pissed, I dont know what to do other than demanding they refund the customers card and cancel the service but I wonder how long thats gonna take. :evil:

Becker

Name
Becker
Lol. You'll find that with about every merchant service out there.
1st transactiOn with no prior history.

I run transactions daily at the computer though quickbooks or from my phOne via gopayments same merchant account and it works flawlessly!!!

I also get direct Payments to my bank account from clients I email or mail invoices to.

Establish a history and you won't have any issues with any merchant service.

Intuit saves my so much time. Love the sync between my Quickbooks and my gopayments transaction.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Intuit sucks. I had a huge ordeal with them a few years back. They held over 6k to "verify", not the first transaction either, just an unusually hig daily volume. They kept it 6 weeks and despite me handing them all of the info for every transaction including customer name, phone and email and fax numbers....they still held it. I fired them.

Take care,
Lisa

oh,oh just recieved my card reader from intuit yesterday....hopefully i dont experience these set backs,then again i.m not charging those high fees either.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Yep, I HATE intuit. I really wish I didn't have to have quickbooks. Oh and wait until you try to cancel your service with them. Good luck.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Jimbo

I'm still loving Square Up

Just had to ask them to up the limit on non-card-swiped transactions,,,works great!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Any large sum will be verified....Esp the first one being so high.

I used Intuit for a long time....Until I needed more...Now they may have more.

When I canceled with them it was no problem.

I'm not defending them....That was just my experience.

Mike Draper

I like square up, but I had so many transactions for a while and many of them were non swipe I had a built up a balance of more than $2,800. they ended up holding $1300 for 30 days :x :x :x then released it. I'll have to ask them to up my balance.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Took me over a month and numerous calls/emails from them just to setup my accounts, with Square was easy as pie, and was approved within a hour, not weeks. I have the intuit card reader still haven't used it, I always forget since I've already been using Square for a long time now.

Steve Manier

I understand the verify new customer process, epecially larger non swipe amounts like mine, but 2 weeks and counting to verify and the shittiest customer service I have had in a while is ridiculous, especially if I have to go thru this every time I process a higher non swipe amount wich will be most of the time.I am gonna try square next and will probably be going back to B of A Merchant Services

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Steve Manier said:
I understand the verify new customer process, epecially larger non swipe amounts like mine, but 2 weeks and counting to verify and the shittiest customer service I have had in a while is ridiculous, especially if I have to go thru this every time I process a higher non swipe amount wich will be most of the time.I am gonna try square next and will probably be going back to B of A Merchant Services

Thanks for the feedback, I'd be pissed too.

Just make sure you email them to remove the credit limit on the swiped cards (that's what we have), it may take a few transactions or weeks till they can up or remove the non swiped ones. Since you brought this subject up, I went ahead and contacted my merchant guy with SU to make sure he removes or at least Up's the limits for non swipes.

dgargan

We started using Intuit's gopayment about 2 months ago. 2 day wait times on most transactions. We love it. Extremely easy to use.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom