Intuit / Quickbooks ABYSMAL Customer Support

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Without the whole long story, they dropped the ball. Hours upon hours and they just made things worse instead of making them better each time. All told about 10 hours over a few weeks and the problem never got fixed but each time they tried to fix it I would get billed for another subscription to quickbooks mobile. While trying to get them to cancel it they kindly explained that I had already been charged for the subscriptions so they would run until the end of the month and then get cancelled and I would not get billed again. Nobody knew how to do a refund. Finally I had had enough, got a hold of somebody through the application feedback feature and sent them an email. I asked them to Google, "United Breaks Guitars" and consider that I am a musician that knows how to build websites. I asked them to consider the impact a viral video about their unethical practices would do to their carefully SEOed Veneer, and how they would feel if the AP picked up on a music video called, "Quickbooks steals from the little guy"

In a matter of hours I got a phone call from an educated man who spoke perfect English. Zero background noise. He had his own office. Everything was fixed right away, the money was returned to the credit card and he told me if I ever need tech support again don't say anything to the person who answers the phone except, "Transfer me to Tier Two".

There's the little tip. Next time you deal with intuit ask to be transferred to tier two. If you get somebody who still barely speaks English (because I haven't tried yet) hang up and ask for tier 3 next time. It's worth a shot.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yea I was on the phone with them last month, first time for an hour and twenty minutes upgrading software. Second time for an hour addding their back up software. First two people sucked the last was very nice woman from Manila.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
ohhh great....seeing how i just bought this program no won ton soup for you! no won ton soup for you! no won ton soup for you!

one thing with sprint....on the biz side...its allll plain english speak...while the CS on the consumer side...not so much....

maybe we need a new room title QUICK BOOKS HELP :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

John Olson

Name
John Olson
ummm Quickbooks is so easy why would you need tech support? Even my brother who types 2 words a minute can use it with ease. LOL

PCCN

Yes it is simple. But there is always going to be that one issue that pops up that isn't answered in their online help center. Used the product for 4 years and have nothing but problems with their tech support. To get a simple question answered after your initial service period, they want outragious fees.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I am truly not trying to be like Fred here, but I have to wonder if you have been having to call tech support so much, then could YOU be the problem? For instance, I have a certain someone in my immediate circle of friends who can make going to the bathroom complicated.

Are you like that?

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I don't need help using the software, THEY need help setting up quickbooks mobile. Didn't set it up right and it wouldn't sync. Called them up they charged me for another subscription and didn't sync my company file. Called again and again each time they said refresh it and it will work. They had the account all jacked up ON THEIR END. I know how to use quickbooks application but their mobile app is buggy and should still be considered beta.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom