iPad for invoices ?

randy

Name
Randy
Anyone using an iPad to get an signature and email or fax the invoice right from the seat of your van ? We have this one contract that we have to bill the home office seperatly for each location. What app are you using ?

One app apparently allows you to even include photos taken with the ipad. Could be a great tool for commercial work & flood damage where you are billing someone off site.

Becker

Name
Becker
You can do it with the Quickbooks app. I do it from my iPhone. Look up past cleanings. Charges. Etc. invoice.

carpetcleaner

Name
Rob Litwin
There is an app called qBooks, that I have been using for the past couple of weeks. I have the wifi only iPad, so I don't have access to Quickbooks at the job site. With qBooks, I can create invoices, estimates, receive payments, have access to past customer info, ect even without wifi. It will sync with my QB on my PC and email invoices when I connect to wifi. There isn't a way for the customer sign on the iPad, but the creator of the app said he should be releasing an update this fall which will fix that. The isn't a monthly fee, but it's around $50 for the app.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom