IRS

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Yea, I’m broke.

I just wrote a check for all of my 2011 taxes, 1st quarter estimated 2012 taxes.
1st quarter payroll and unemployment insurance / tax is due by months end.
Im just happy I made it through the winter, was able to pay my tax.

F

FB7777

I feel your pain Ron, got the news from my CPA last week that I owed and extra $7000 Fed and State

Quarterlies went way up over last year as well

Ugh. X2

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Fred Boyle said:
I feel your pain Ron, got the news from my CPA last week that I owed and extra $7000 Fed and State

Quarterlies went way up over last year as well

Ugh. X2
Dude how do you just get the "word" you owe an extra 7 grand? I may not know down to an exact number but I at least know what the ball park area of what I owe. I typicly put between 7 and 10 percent of each deposit into a seperate account for my favorite uncle. I have always paid in more than what I owe but I only overpaid by somwhere around a grand. How did you wind up getting blind sided for 7 stacks?

F

FB7777

Due to higher investment income and a higher net income, I knew it was coming.

Never said I was blindsided, the money is there in an account... Doesn't mean I have to like it :mrgreen:

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
ya no doubt I hate strokin that check. I am always worried about landing in a higher tax bracket and owing more than what I prepared for

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
all paid as of last month by the 15. glad is't done and over with. wait until they audit you. now that was a real night mare. :evil:

gene

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yeah this year is hitting hard. I made more money than I ever have so I can't complain .... Much.

My CPA is top shelf...But they had to give me the news. lol

Either way... Happy about the outcome....Sometimes owing nothing means you made nothing.

randy

Name
Randy
Then you see where your hard earned dollars go and....
:roll: hey Marty, blow me somewhat amus :| :cry: Ivebeensold Ivebeensold :shock:

Perfect example this latest GSA mess.

G

greentech

I love the IRS.

As a matter of fact I always over pay and don't take any deductions.

I really believe that the government is much better at spending my money and deserves it more then me.

My SS number is: 123-123-1234 in case any agents are reading this post.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
SOOOOO i take it most of you guys are sole proprietors????

cuz corp taxes were due on MARCH 15th!!!!

Personal april

non profit may...

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
Yeah, we owe $2500 that kind of surprised us but, we did have a better winter then the last 3. We bought a home 4 years ago which really helped us in regards to our write-offs. We use to get absolutely liked prior to child and home.

Gary Taylor

I am getting a refund. Thought I would pay more this year due to some extra other income that came in. But with the purchase of my new van, a capital gains loss on the sale of a property, and of course revenue loss from my rentals, ended up over paying. First time in a long time.

Chris A

Name
Chris
Yeah I bought a truck last year too so getting back 3k, this year will be a tough one.

Name
steve snail
floorguy said:
SOOOOO i take it most of you guys are sole proprietors????

cuz corp taxes were due on MARCH 15th!!!!

Personal april

non profit may...

Doug,

Does not the (S) corporate profit drop to the owner as dividend, w/ the capitol gains due April 15?

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Sure i think....we just get them done at the same time...

why wouldnt ya???

Gary Taylor

S chapter yes due 3/15. I think most accountants automatically file an extention if needed. Corp need to be done before individual, since profits flow on to personal form as a K1.. And gets lumped in with any other income or loss of income.

Name
steve snail
floorguy said:
Sure i think....we just get them done at the same time...

why wouldnt ya???

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,...cuz I',m a lazy procrastinating bdcc. Can you say.."Extension'???????????

S

sam miller

S corp . You pay 15 percent on the net gain instead 30 as a sole proprietor on net income. Plus fees $800 a year in Cali.

Cut my taxes way down making the switch! Plus a few new Vans diddnt hurt.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom