Is anyone using Linkenin

tmiklethun

Name
Travis Miklethun
It seems to be more professional based then Facebook for working with Realtor or finding commercial accounts. Just wondering if the return is worth learning, yet another, social media site.

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
I'm on it. I am connected to a few people. I have no idea how it might bring business. To me, I picture it as a place for possible employers finding prospective employees. I don't think anyone would search it looking for a carpet cleaner. There's google, Angie's list and Yelp for that.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I never even think about it until somebody sends me a request or I get some kind of other notification. I alway accept them and then move on, all the while wondering what the heck the point of it all is.

Reactions: Shorty and GCCLee

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I get on it from time to time in hopes that a facility manager of a building might see me or maybe link up with sime realtors or developers, Nothing yet that I know of

FredC

Village Idiot
same as Marty...except I don't accept....like most SNs I'm on....as "me"

facebook I have tons of profiles....a few are even "me"......................two I use to communicate........one being just my close fam.........

Last edited:

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
I never even think about it until somebody sends me a request or I get some kind of other notification. I alway accept them and then move on, all the while wondering what the heck the point of it all is.

I'll 2nd that remark : )

Name
Shawn Forsythe
facebook I have tons of profiles....a few are even "me"......................two I use to communicate........one being just my close fam.........

I got a friend request from a good looking woman, that seemed a little seedy. I bet she was Fred.

I've been on Linked In for some time. A lot of people endorse me with skills, and I wonder if i should be responding.

Reactions: Shorty

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
LOL- me too Shawn. I've been endorsed for things by lots of people who I don't even know personally. whatsupwidat???

Yes in the early days you only got endorsements from people who had to take the time to write an endorsement. Those meant something, but now I get endorsements on skills that I suck at. Yes I know it is a long list.

Reactions: Shorty and Ken Snow

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville

I'm in the same boat there.:redface:

:very_drunk:

Back
Top Bottom