Is anyone using the Sapphire Scientific Pro1200 Direct Drive?

hogjowl

Idiot™
Yes, congratulations. That does sound sweet. I probably should simply KNOW this without asking, but I don't. What is the blower size on that unit? What lift does it provide? What is the cfm on it? What is it's max working psi?

Operational perameters are important.

Longevity is also.

But we won't know about it's longevity until you've had it for a few years.

So, tell me about what you KNOW please. Things like, what specifically made you purchase this particular unit over the other direct drive machines on the market?

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
I'm surprised that no one has these new SS Pro1200 units on the board? I here a lot of people on the east coast have them but not as much on the west coast. Would love to here feedback on these things.. I all ready bought one so I guess it doesn't matter but its still good to hear feedback.

Name
I'm Rick James
Looks pretty sweet ben!

Make sure you send a picture to brent....

He actually made an open invitation to anyone who wants to see the setup he is selling for $36K and bang their head against it because its too overpriced. Be a good chance to see the new van.. looks pretty sweet. Just don't ask him why he is putting the Registered Trademark symbol behind his company name when his company isn't registered. He gets pretty sensitive about that and other aspects of his business claims.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I'd be very interested in hearing from Ben and others about how the 1200 is working for them.

Though, and I am not sure if it good or not, Ben seem to change them so frequently and every time it looks like to a different machine.

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
Hah. Ofer we'll probably have the pro1200 for 3 years before I sell it.

I'm selling my Thermalwave right now. Its listed on craigslist for 30K. Nice setup. Basically as the company grows I'm sampling different setups, different units, etc to find what I consider to be the most effective thing for our company.

The Pro1200 interested me because of the 5.6 blower, simplistic design/setup and our ability to have the sidedoor mounted freshwater and hose reel.

It will be getting installed 1 week from today by the Sapphire Team and Jon Don of North Seattle. Should be a pretty sweet setup.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Hah. Ofer we'll probably have the pro1200 for 3 years before I sell it.

I'm selling my Thermalwave right now. Its listed on craigslist for 30K. Nice setup. Basically as the company grows I'm sampling different setups, different units, etc to find what I consider to be the most effective thing for our company.

The Pro1200 interested me because of the 5.6 blower, simplistic design/setup and our ability to have the sidedoor mounted freshwater and hose reel.

It will be getting installed 1 week from today by the Sapphire Team and Jon Don of North Seattle. Should be a pretty sweet setup.
ok so MAYBE he keeps longer........smart money says he never makes three years with it! ; )

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
If Ben sells it now, it will never have the opportunity to disappoint him.
Which, as we all know, is a good thing.

Think about it, Ben :winky:

P.S. And look what happened to "Detroit's Best" (please sit down Ken), he bought one and now he's a porty hack.
You've been warned!

Last edited:
Reactions: Art Kelley

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Yes it's true, I only use my Pro1200 for 500 hours a year instead of a 1000 like before I got my Mytee AH Plus. But it's there, ready to use each time I turn the switch. Like yesterday when I had to run it on two five hour long jobs including a 700 sq' tile job where I ran the Cat pump at 1000 psi for 3 hours. And I've never "greased" the drive shaft even after 10000 hours:razz:.

Reactions: ruff

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
The machine arrives today in Seattle and the guys from sapphire are arriving Monday to begin the install so I'm thinkin I'll pop in and start taking some pictures Monday.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom