Is it possible to clean carpet or tile everyday and NOT bend over?

Is it possible to clean carpet or tile and not bend over?

• Yes

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Hell No!

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Hell Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • If I was J.K.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

todg

Name
Michael Marcus
I know a business owner locally with the first name starting with J and the last name starting with K who swears he doesn't bend over for anything when it comes to tile and grout cleaning...He says the chemicals do the work and scrubbing or getting on hands and knees is not necessary...I thought a poll would work best for this question!

sincity870

Name
Jeff
I know a business owner locally with the first name starting with J and the last name starting with K who swears he doesn't bend over for anything when it comes to tile and grout cleaning...He says the chemicals do the work and scrubbing or getting on hands and knees is not necessary...I thought a poll would work best for this question!
You have a problem with me? Since when did my business process become an issue for you? If you want to come work with me one day, you are more than welcome to join me. Not sure why you feel the need to post a poll. See ya at Interlink sometime and we can talk about it person. how about that

Reactions: Mikey P and todg

Todd C

Name
Todd
2D29981F-15EE-452B-B924-2EB7C014A140.jpeg

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Why hasn't Fred added a middle finger option on the like button yet? I need to send jeff a few of those. Dumbass made me buy some trucker bluetooth headset because his dumbass couldn't hear me the other day. Now I can't get any loving from my wife ever since she's seen me wearing them.

Last edited:

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
back to todg's survey. Dude, you're lazy. And way overpriced for what you do on ceramic tile. Just bend over and get the job done, lol

sincity870

Name
Jeff
Sometimes I scratch my bald head when reading these childish threads.

I’m so glad I don’t actually know any of you pixies.
exactly. Why a fellow cleaner in Vegas has to post a dumb ass thread like this is puzzling. I run my business the best I can. I don't even personally know this guy. Same reason I don't go on ***, but did you vote? lol He would like to know

Reactions: Old Coastie

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Matt, for the record, My new headset is kicking ass. I was driving around in my '71 Ford truck and talking on my cell. My wife said she could hear me perfectly. I guess the noise canceling worked pretty good. My truck is very noisy since I removed all the interior. $99 at Best Buy, I also got the legendary 3-year extended warranty. I can't wait to test out the boundaries.

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
exactly. Why a fellow cleaner in Vegas has to post a dumb ass thread like this is puzzling. I run my business the best I can. I don't even personally know this guy. Same reason I don't go on ***, but did you vote? lol He would like to know

He showed up late to the last Vegas rmh cleaning, you may have met him

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
back to todg's survey. Dude, you're lazy. And way overpriced for what you do on ceramic tile. Just bend over and get the job done, lol

who are you talking about?
if I understand, Jeff is the guy that says he never bends over .

I figure that's an exaggeration "for effect" not letteral .
Crabbyazz Tdog called him it out on it

BFD

and if it is "letteral" he never bends over in the course of work, he's FOS and we all know it

..L.T.A.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
what else have you gave up beside 3 gallons of soda per day?
Taco Bell and Baconators. Staying within my points on Weight Watchers. The first week was really hard. I was used to eating until I was full. It took me a bit to adapt to being full Vs. being content.

Name
Jeff T
DUMB ASS THREAD....
It’s like asking if you brush your teeth with your right hand or left hand....
who cares.....

Reactions: DAT

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom