Is my Vortex priced right?

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
I posted my V for sale at http://www.truckmountsource.com/truckmountdetails.html?type=details&id=1602.

Not sure why because it's a solid work truck.

do you think it's priced too high, too low or just right? I'm not in a hurry to sell so prefere to price it on the high side.

Here's the listing as it appears:

Owner- Valliant George Phone- (505) 804-2060
Asking Price- $20,000.00 Condition- Good
Hours- 6700

Included Equipment.- Electric Hose Reels, 300' vacum hose, 300' pressure line, two wands, RX-20 High Efficiency, electric Multi-Sprayer, Mytee Big Boss 4 gallon sprayer, 175 rpm 17" Powr-flite floor machine (including pad driver), two Host cylindrical brush scrubbers, two Studebaker downdraft air movers, 250 gallon fresh water tank, 250 gallon waste tank and a spare BRAND NEW Roots 5.9 blower to put on your shelf.

Additional Information- Well maintained - BRAND NEW Roots 5.9 blower installed. New Cat 5 3000 psi pump. New PTO. New heat exchangers. New tires. New front brakes. Cold air conditioner. Transmission replaced approximatly 3 years ago. Good paint. Very powerful suction and very good heat. Solid work truck! Do not want to sell but homeowners association says i can't keep it here any longer.

1602-1.jpg

1602-2.jpg

1602-3.jpg

1602-4.jpg

1602-5.jpg

1602-6.jpg

Jimbo

I think it would be a great deal for someone, George...it seems like all the parts that normally would need attention have been renewed...you have a spare blower...

Just rent a garage out of your development and keep it!

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
i park my box at a storage unit for $130 a month and i could park it at my house. why would i want to look at that thing every day. nothing personal but go to the nearest 24 hr gas station and see what they would charge. their are a few here that have commercial vehicles that pay for parking. they are well lit and have cameras. either that or whats the real reason?

gene

Becker

Name
Becker
Conceded the battle huh.

I'd say you are in the ball park.

As fuel prices climb if the tanks are full increase the price. ( however you might need to reduce it as diesel is getting scary high.

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio

I don't know who that website belongs to. It came up #1 on a google search for used truckmounts.

I'm just ready for something different.

If it doesn't sell guess i'll hang onto it. But its due for rear brakes now and I'm tired of working on it.

Besides, i'd much rather be out riding my Hog than doing maintenance on my vortex.

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Lee Stockwell said:
Did you ever put NM plates on it?

Yes, these pictures are a little outdated.

I painted the control panel and put new vacuum hoses.

Forgot to list the new drive shaft I installed last year too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom