Is OP really just smoke n' mirrors?

John G

Your not gonna retire in a few years. Cleaning is linear income. You stop spinning that rag, and money stops. Sure, you can sell it, but your not going to be likely to build a million dollar biz with a rag and spinner.

Let's see, a rag spinner in Phoenix does in excess of 1.2 million a year, but I am sure that doesn't count right?

He works mainly on interface commercial carpets and does over 100K a month CONSISTENTLY.

Buncie, duncie! :lol:

But I am sure the local Guru Sutley could teach him how to screw that up!

John G

Bullsh¡t! it's all a front for his crystal meth operation.

Bullshit, its all about a crytalizing method of operation... dummy![/b]

Name
Jesse
I'm sorry, why can't one retire and still own a successful cleaning biz?
Oh yeah it's easier to accomplish failure, and if you try hard at it your guaranteed to be successful.

I've watched people put incredible effort into achieving failure and self destruction. If you set your fate, the date will come. Maybe there's a better way.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
LOL Mark, I was looking at Quiznos before I got into cc. Coming from a restaurant background I really like the simplicity of the system. CC is a much better business model for me though. No store to open or close is what I like best.

As far as hwe being better then op for commercial, too many variables but in some situations yes it can be. I would say on the whole most don't give the time it takes and probably because they're not getting paid to do it right. Wicking, think about it, your typical hack doesn't use pre-spray. They probably key the wand back and forth a bunch of times and do a quick dry pass. Easy to see the dirt has not even had enough time to emulsify and get sucked up properly. Combine this with high pressure and wala, you got wicking.

Nice thing about vlm is you usually see what you get, less surprises. Of course there are limits to what you can do with it.

Albert

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
John G said:
Your not gonna retire in a few years. Cleaning is linear income. You stop spinning that rag, and money stops. Sure, you can sell it, but your not going to be likely to build a million dollar biz with a rag and spinner.

Let's see, a rag spinner in Phoenix does in excess of 1.2 million a year, but I am sure that doesn't count right?

He works mainly on interface commercial carpets and does over 100K a month CONSISTENTLY.

What? You think i give a rats azz about one guy cleaning a bunch of carpet at night? No, he hit the lottery, good for him. He's not the norm, so don't act like he is. Pay attention when I said "likely to build a million dollar biz" I am talking about selling it, and retiring from it altogether. He might gross 1.2, but it may or may not sell for that padman lol.

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
Chris Connor said:
Amway perhaps?

hahahhahah, now thats funny. Amway had its momentum years ago, like 40 years ago. They try to hid it with smoke and mirrors in "quixtar", and even thats not working.

Mark Azevedo

Albert Lazo said:
LOL Mark, I was looking at Quiznos before I got into cc. Coming from a restaurant background I really like the simplicity of the system. CC is a much better business model for me though. No store to open or close is what I like best.

As far as hwe being better then op for commercial, too many variables but in some situations yes it can be. I would say on the whole most don't give the time it takes and probably because they're not getting paid to do it right. Wicking, think about it, your typical hack doesn't use pre-spray. They probably key the wand back and forth a bunch of times and do a quick dry pass. Easy to see the dirt has not even had enough time to emulsify and get sucked up properly. Combine this with high pressure and wala, you got wicking.

Nice thing about vlm is you usually see what you get, less surprises. Of course there are limits to what you can do with it.

Albert
Id like to start my own fast food and compete with panera bread, I chose GRILLED CHEEZERS for the name, every grilled cheese you can think of, as we know cheese is very addictive $$$$$$$$$$

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Kevin Bunce said:
[quote="John G":2vidxthr]Your not gonna retire in a few years. Cleaning is linear income. You stop spinning that rag, and money stops. Sure, you can sell it, but your not going to be likely to build a million dollar biz with a rag and spinner.

What? You think i give a rats azz about one guy cleaning a bunch of carpet at night? No, he hit the lottery, good for him. He's not the norm, so don't act like he is. Pay attention when I said "likely to build a million dollar biz" I am talking about selling it, and retiring from it altogether. He might gross 1.2, but it may or may not sell for that padman lol.[/quote:2vidxthr]

Kev, I suggest it's the rare one (regardless of method(s)) that actually sells a turn key biz and collects the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
I'd also suggest that the rare ones that do, would/could do it regardless of tools used, or even the biz they started for that matter.

in closing, I'd suggest it's not the "norm" for ANY CCing biz to sell out for the million dollar scoop

..L.T.A.

hogjowl

Idiot™
There's always something left unsaid when the BB salesmen start talking. Whatcha wanna bet the "million dollar" dude PadPrick is talking about owns a Cimex, possibly does janitorial, or has another source of income other than straight padding of commercial carpets that accounts for a sizable percentage of that "reported" income?

John G

You are no less a BB Salesman than me Marty, it is just that you sell BS instead of anything worth any value in the industry.

diamond brian

Kevin B wrote:

"Your not gonna retire in a few years. Cleaning is linear income. You stop spinning that rag, and money stops. Sure, you can sell it, but your not going to be likely to build a million dollar biz with a rag and spinner."

Kevin: I'm retiring in 9 years. If you need a job, just look me up and I'll see what I can do.

Mardy: Tell me more!

Re: Oscillators, Oscallatirs, Oscolators, Ossalaters etc.
Posted By admiralclean on 8/2/2001 at 7:03 PM
I've never ran a Low Boy, but I've owned a Towel Machine and an OP machine from Orbitec. I no longer own either of those.

The CCS that I own now is the absolute best!

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Kevin Bunce said:
[quote="Chris Connor":9wynok5d]Amway perhaps?

hahahhahah, now thats funny. Amway had its momentum years ago, like 40 years ago. They try to hid it with smoke and mirrors in "quixtar", and even thats not working.[/quote:9wynok5d]

They are giving up on Quixtar (Get it??? "Quick-Star")

They are going back to Amway again. I have a couple of people who I clean for who are making tons of money and living like rock-stars off that biz. It takes a special type of person, like the type of person who could make tons of money doing anything. I have never heard of somebody who is not successful in several other business ventures before they try Amway get anywhere with it.

hogjowl

Idiot™
You have to understand, Brian. Everything's relative. (You do understand the term, right?)

Compared to the first Orbitec machine Clark put out, and the towel machine he made for me, the CCS boat anchor was king.

However, I must add that Clark is making John's machines now, and has gotten better ... much better. If I was going to buy a machine now, I'd go straight to Clark. It's not really the machine I have problems with. It's the process, and the way John sells it. It's not the best answer for residential cleaning, or light commercial cleaning. HWE is still king. However, for large commercial jobs, I hear the new OP machine with wheels, that Clark is making, is really good, and turns out some good s.f. figures. So, for that environment, I can't see anything wrong with OP cleaning.

Steve Smith makes John's chemicals, and Steve is a pleasure to do business with. His staff is always polite, acts like they want your business, and don't post here selling all day long ... every freakin day.

Neither does Clark.

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
diamond brian said:
Kevin B wrote:

"Your not gonna retire in a few years. Cleaning is linear income. You stop spinning that rag, and money stops. Sure, you can sell it, but your not going to be likely to build a million dollar biz with a rag and spinner."

Kevin: I'm retiring in 9 years. If you need a job, just look me up and I'll see what I can do.

Mardy: Tell me more!

[/b]

Brian: I love your attitude and desire to retire. At least you have a plan. You can call me anytime. Or...you can call me in 9 years, we can vacation together for months on end.

I respectfully decline the offer at a job. First of all, I don't think you would like to pay me more than your making. That would be kind of weird. Plus, since I've been spoiled by being self-employed, I really think my ideas are the best and that would make me a bad employee.

G

I guess I should weigh in.

I was a pad only cleaner for a couple years. Was sold on the method.

Then got a SD, now a small tm with green-glided wand.

I can honestly say I am happier with the tm, and feel I am getting the carpet much cleaner. INCLUDING BERBER.

Feel like a caveman who just discover fire. Can't wait to discover the wheel.

I do still use OP to encap. Used it to post pad after steamin demon, but feel that quite unnecessary after starting to use the tm.

Phil

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
philgainey said:
I guess I should weigh in.

I was a pad only cleaner for a couple years. Was sold on the method.

Then got a SD, now a small tm with green-glided wand.

I can honestly say I am happier with the tm, and feel I am getting the carpet much cleaner. INCLUDING BERBER.

Feel like a caveman who just discover fire. Can't wait to discover the wheel.

I do still use OP to encap. Used it to post pad after steamin demon, but feel that quite unnecessary after starting to use the tm.

Phil

John will be here shortly to tell us there are 19979797619762987409820840218340 cleaners who cleaned for 546797864647976412164978431 years combined that claim its the other way around.

I've been where you are phil. Welcome to real cleaning.

G

I especially like the glide.

Going back to using a wand without a glide would be like going back to using condoms. Just not the same!

Phil

John G

Again Marty has things screwed up, Yes Clark builds machines for me, to MY specs, and some are my design, which I PAY for, but Marty being such a big businessman wouldn't understand that. Clzrk and I working together have made for building better equipment.

Steve and I sold chems to each other, many HE built, I did the testing, but again, Marty might not understand anything that takes working together to get it right.

What an idiot, all because he is not man enough to HEAR anything from a women, he gets all pissy, how insecure can a guy get, but then hey, he says he is married but no one has met his wife either.

Plus if you were so dang happy with Clark, why not PAY THE MAN?

Just another TAKER in the industry, trying to look big, but using people as he goes along the way, and then trashes those he uses.

Short quick quips don't make up for paying your way Sutley!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
"Steve and I sold chems to each other"

translation:
I buy from Steve then Julie and i water them down?

is that what ya meant John.....?

hogjowl

Idiot™
While I've always recognized your tendency to overstate the capabilities of your system, and have witnessed your ability to enter into endless, and pointless tit-for-tat arguments with Ron, among others, over the years, I really am surprised the find that you just out and out lie, as well.

If Clark feels I owe him money, I need to see a bill and hear it from him.

You had nothing to do with my dealings with Clark, and can't possibly have any idea of what you are lying about, unless Clark is telling you things he hasn't told me.

In fact, I suspect Clark wishes you'd shut your mouth about this whole thing, because taking it public would certainly not cast a very good light on his earlier business practices.

Thank goodness Clark seems to be better now. Just the other day, Steve Smith told me the OP machine with wheels, which he purchased straight from Clark was a good machine. I didn't go into the reasons why he didn't purchase that machine from you, but judging by the new low you've sunk to, I think I may have a general idea.

John G

Like I stated before Marty, Short quick quips don't make up for paying your way Sutley!

John G

What do you have to offer to people Porky?

For the hundreds that this has helped there are always a couple of dummies that can't figure out how to do anything well... Once you place someone in that category their rantings taking on a different light.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom