Is Red Zone really as good as they say it is?

gimmeagig

Name
Roxy
I've been using Red Relief. I have the sprayer that mixes it from two different bottles, but one always seems to empty out quicker than the other so I'm not getting the true 50/50 mix. It still works (most of the time) but it's kind of a hassle and as the bottles get empty they don't spray as well either.The single component stuff they make doesn't seem to work as well.
So I just got this e-mail from Interlink for a product called Red Zone which doesn't need to be mixed.The ad made it sound like it's something new, but it's an ad and they may just be saying that.
Do you guys know anything about it? Is it worth making a change or is Red Relief still the best? What's the latest on Red stain removal?
Here's the link to the page
http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com ... fA2w%3D%3D

Billy

Name
BH
We used it on a fresh wine stain with GREAT results.

We actually find that it is good to have a few different products on hand even if they are supposed to work the same.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
At the risk of sounding old or cynical.....or both.
What the hack.
Most chances are that is not likely to be better than the other existing good products out there.

On the other hand I'll be pleasantly surprised if it is.

Billy

Name
BH
Ofer Kolton said:
What the hack.
Most chances are that is not likely to be better than the other existing good products out there.

Our experience with it was that it didn't remove the carpet dye even with Heat/Steam Acceleration. Now we have only used it one time so I wouldn't say it is necessarily better than any other product.

As for it being the same I just like trying new stuff out if it may be useful or more efficient to use.

RGH269

Name
Bobby Hales
Can't say about Red Zone I haven't tried it. I have been using Harvards Stainblaster for years it is a one part product and there have been very few times it let me down. I have also tried Red Releif a time or two when SB didn't work and neither did RR.

gimmeagig

Name
Roxy
Billy said:
Ofer Kolton said:
What the hack.

Our experience with it was that it didn't remove the carpet dye even with Heat/Steam Acceleration. Now we have only used it one time so I wouldn't say it is necessarily better than any other product.

As for it being the same I just like trying new stuff out if it may be useful or more efficient to use.

I agree, I don't want to get stuck using the same stuff if new research is being done and better products become available.
Pros Choice Red ! is not as effective as their two component Red Relief. Maybe that is what it takes. I'm not completely surprised that the Red Zone is not all it claims to be. But it would have been nice.... I'll keep checking out the ads for new breakthroughs

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
I use cti one part and it works nearly every time. I saw the add too and was wondering if it was indeed better. It is at least a little less expensive

mcatt

Name
Mike
I also just noticed this in a clear fax add I believe and I will give it a try and report back as soon as I do three or four and see how it works.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
To clear up any possible confusion - The new product is RedZONE Ready. This is a one-part product. We also make RedZONE which is a two part product and has been around for awhile.

We have been working on a good one part product for three years. We did not want to release a new one part product until we were sure it worked better than any other one part product and equal to the 2 part products.

We did a lot of testing to make sure, it worked equal or better than any competitor and added the convenience of no mixing.

As with all Bridgepoint chemical products, there is a 100% money back guarantee if you decide you don't like the product. Just use it up. Give it a fair try on a variety of stains and situations. If you don't think it is as good as it should be, ask for your money back.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
With many sales people I'd have my doubts.
With Scott, though, I'd definitely give the product a try.

bonesheal

I used to use Red Relief, but found that if I'm using an iron anyway, Red 1 works just as well. As Lee said, it smells worse, but saves me the hassle of mixing and wasting the extra mixed solution.

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Try your 2 part by mixing as you need it. The spray bottles are good for about 2 weeks and then they are not accurate. imo Use an eye dropper or smaller spray bottle for your mixed product. Will work better.

gimmeagig

Name
Roxy
boazcan said:
Try your 2 part by mixing as you need it. The spray bottles are good for about 2 weeks and then they are not accurate. imo Use an eye dropper or smaller spray bottle for your mixed product. Will work better.

That's why it would be nice to know that there is a better alternative.
I'll probably give red Zone a try.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom