Is the prochem apex and sapphire 570ss similar unit?

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
Are the solution heating systems considerably different. The only SS I've seen in person was the one at MF in Nashville a few years ago. I liked that concept a lot but could be completely different than the 570. I know the PC heat exchangers are very efficient but they require maintenance , ie. cleaning the fins. Does the Apex by-pass water to control heat?

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
Prochem or Sapphire or other big brands they are very much like cars in that they require regular maintenance and their design short comings will always come to the surface with continued use. If you're not a mechanic you need support right in your area. They all squirt, suck and dump and it's never fun when they break.

Reactions: hogjowl
F

FB7777

The Sapphire 570 was a sharp looking unit at Mikefest

If Larry's prediction of Direct Drives going the way of the dinosaur, I could see switching over

You have any pics of your set up Dave?

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
There's a lot more Apexes on the road than 570's. So, their track record is more significant and proven.
From what I understand, the Apex has one of the better track records, at least that's what the mechanic at my supplier told me when I was trying to decide which unit to buy. According to him, these machines hardly ever came back to be repaired.

I had 2 Apex so far and there awesome! Great heat, solid vacuum and only problem I've had is both radiators developed a small leak. Easy fix though.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom