Is there a automated system for confirming appointments

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
Like what doctors use.... my last appointment they reminded me day before with email and computer voice.

that would link with SM?

That would call, or email, or text?

Reactions: jkowalski

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
I have 2 their called office workers. LOL But to be serious I do believe there are some programs that will do auto texts and email but I would think the auto voice deal would be some major money. Even if there was a program I think that small business's like us should stay with the personal touch and make the calls ourselves.

TimM

Supportive Member
Name
Tim Magaw
The program that I use will send out an e-mail to remind the customer of the coming appointment. I can set how many days before the appointment that it sends it out, then the following day it sends a thank you e-mail.

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
The program that I use will send out an e-mail to remind the customer of the coming appointment. I can set how many days before the appointment that it sends it out, then the following day it sends a thank you e-mail.
And the name of the program is?

Reactions: Bryan S. Bennett

TimM

Supportive Member
Name
Tim Magaw
And the name of the program is?
Sorry, I am just so used to not being able to say the names of products because it is not board approved vendor, I forgot what board I was posting on. It is called The Customer Factor. It works real good for me and does everything that I need it to do for me now. They are very good to work with and any questions or problems that happens to pop up they are very quick to address the issue.

Reactions: kingjoelking

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
There is a service that will call. I looked into it a few years ago. I think you had to call in, record the message (every time) and then type in the number and date. I figured why go thru all that trouble when you could just call the person yourself anyway. Too complicated and I was looking for some thing to save me time.

I'd love a website. Record several messages for what ever you need and select the message you want to send out and then type in the phone number and select a date you want he call to go out.

I'm sure that it has to exist at this point....

smastio

Name
Steve Mastio
Like what doctors use.... my last appointment they reminded me day before with email and computer voice.

that would link with SM?

That would call, or email, or text?
Hi Carl - We recently built a notifications tool that does exactly that, and of course a whole bunch more. You can set up the notifications presently with one of three triggers - The account registration date, the appointment date or the order created date. Most people just use the appointment date. You can design them to say whatever you want and pull in data (tokens) to individualize the email. Set the time to be minutes, hours , days or months either before or after a trigger event. It is email and not a phone call. Since our program is all about people booking on the Internet - these clients prefer to use it other than the phone. I'd be glad to show you live if interested. YES IT SYNCS WITH SM.

april20.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Papa John
Name
I'm Rick James
There is a service that will call. I looked into it a few years ago. I think you had to call in, record the message (every time) and then type in the number and date. I figured why go thru all that trouble when you could just call the person yourself anyway. Too complicated and I was looking for some thing to save me time.

I'd love a website. Record several messages for what ever you need and select the message you want to send out and then type in the phone number and select a date you want he call to go out.

I'm sure that it has to exist at this point....

http://www.apptoto.com/

ryankettering

Name
Ryan Kettering
I think I could do it with infusionsoft. But tbh I don't want to just remind. I want to confirm. I won't go to a job unless I have a confirmation day before or day of. In this day in age why not use the power of text to confirm 20 jobs in 5 min? It will get seen before an email.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

kingjoelking

Supportive Member
Using The Customer Factor, our jobs get an automatic email the day before the job confirming the date, with a 1 hour window for the scheduled time.

smastio

Name
Steve Mastio
I think I could do it with infusionsoft. But tbh I don't want to just remind. I want to confirm. I won't go to a job unless I have a confirmation day before or day of. In this day in age why not use the power of text to confirm 20 jobs in 5 min? It will get seen before an email.
Why not automatically collect a deposit for your time to even show up - just in case they do blow you off! Skin in the game makes a world of difference.

Reactions: ryankettering

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom