Is there a Big Truck in your future?

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
One downfall to marketing and selling your clients on "the BIg Truck" is if and when you stop using it, it will give the impression to clients that they aren't getting the same job

If you base your marketing and promoting on the work itself, they see you have a truck, are impressed with how well it looks, and if you change trucks all you need say is that you upgraded.

Billy

Name
BH
Ron Werner said:
One downfall to marketing and selling your clients on "the BIg Truck" is if and when you stop using it, it will give the impression to clients that they aren't getting the same job

If you base your marketing and promoting on the work itself, they see you have a truck, are impressed with how well it looks, and if you change trucks all you need say is that you upgraded.

Good point Ron this is why we brand most everything & make it about the "BEAR" not the Big Truck, Air Path etc etc..... Even when we had our old van Clients were impressed with it even when I wasn't. But for me it would be very hard to go back to a Van, Where would I put my Fridge? :mrgreen: :lol:

Our marketing approach is more Image based than equipment based though. Who knows what the future will bring I used to want a Butler so bad until?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Billy said:
Ron Werner said:

Good point Ron this is why we brand most everything & make it about the "BEAR" not the Big Truck, Air Path etc etc..... Even when we had our old van Clients were impressed with it even when I wasn't. But for me it would be very hard to go back to a Van, Where would I put my Fridge? :mrgreen: :lol:

Our marketing approach is more Image based than equipment based though. Who knows what the future will bring I used to want a Butler so bad until?

Great response Billy.
I agree that putting too much infasis on a peice of equipment or cleaning method takes away credibility as soon as you change to something else.

Image is everything.
People don't buy power or equipment, they buy customer service. THAT is the thing most need to focus on.
You don't see Julia Child pushing one cooking tool or rembrandt pushing one type of brush.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Brian R said:
Billy said:
[quote="Ron Werner":q9gucrbn]One downfall to marketing and selling your clients on "the BIg Truck" is if and when you stop using it, it will give the impression to clients that they aren't getting the same job

[/quote:q9gucrbn]

Great response Billy.
I agree that putting too much infasis on a peice of equipment or cleaning method takes away credibility as soon as you change to something else.

Image is everything.
People don't buy power or equipment, they buy customer service. THAT is the thing most need to focus on.
You don't see Julia Child pushing one cooking tool or rembrandt pushing one type of brush.
Or "mIkEy....pushing ..ONE TYPE..of rOtAry extractor.... :roll:

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Mikey P said:
beats pushing myself on drugged up teenagers....

:lol: :lol: :lol: "Like ..you have a PraYeR...of "puShInG-uP"...on ANY...Woman.. :roll:

Most ..women born in the 90's...Have a dEEp-sEEded ...."FEAR"..of CloWnS... :shock:

"With THAT mEloN"...You are bAlAnCiNg on your SHOULDERS.. :p :p :p :!:

They would start "sCreAmInG"....if you got with-in 50 yards of THEM..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

You WERE the... "InSpEraTion" for this VIDEO... :mrgreen:

6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJsQcnB6GC06]

Mikey P

Administrator
anna-nicole-smith.jpg

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
I like the box truck for carrying equipment, dehu's airmovers, tile equipment, so on. The Vortex, AT style units help me clean faster, allowing me to get more work accomplished in a shorter time period. I will probably never go back to a van. I believe that the big trucks will never be more than a niche market, so what if they are 5%, some people will still buy them.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Correct me if ...I am WRONG here... :?:

The BIG truck...debates..have little to do about the EQUIPMENT....

But ..more about the "Box truck"...VERSUSES..the "Van"... :idea:

I have operated the AT & the Vortex...There is NO DOUBT..their power is
superior to any SLIDE-IN.. :!:

We run ..ONLY box trucks..!!! We also have the LARGEST slide-in's on the
market..! But we run these units...because of the LARGE exposure that our
"WRAP'S" provide for advertising..!

We also can carry "ALL" the equipment necessary to perform whatever the client
needs to have cleaned..THERE & THEN"! These trucks carry the weight BETTER...
Separates the men from a SMOKING HOT..machine & chemical & exhaust fumes...!

These DIESEL motors carry a 100,000 miles "No questions ASKED warranty"...
They also provide enough ROOM to service the equipment & clean the truck easier.!

HELL in Most situations...you can purchase a BOX truck cheaper than a VAN... :shock:
And they hold their RESALE value ...much better than a "2year old RUSTED-OUT..Van.:roll:

QUESTION..???

Are you more likely to pay more to a Company that bring's a BACKHOE to your
home to dig your new pool..."IN 1 DAY" :?:

Or pay the another Company that brings 5 guys with "SHOVEL'S"... :?:

They both can get the "JOB" done... :!: It is just the guy's with the "shovels" will
be there for " 3 WEEKS"... :roll:

Jimbo

DSC01362.jpg

I'm going back to a BIG truck...big blower 6008 pto...GMC 4500 Chassis...145g fresh water...185g waste...all stainless steel...5"vac plumbing....dual silencers exhausting through the roof...Lots of shelving for chem & tool storage...

The customers are used to seeing this truck...so I'll let them see it! Low miles...automatic tire chains...shazzam!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom