Is there an easy way for customers to leave reviews.

Angie Aztec

Name
Angela Buckendorf
Biggest thing we've found is to ask ask ask, especially when the customer is at their happiest. I also send an email request with a link straight to our review pages on Google and Facebook. I've found that if you give them a choice between two review sites, the number of reviews received tends to go up. I can't explain why it works, but I've done it at several companies with the same result.

jmo

Supportive Member
Name
Jeremy
We email a link and have had great success with that. We went from like 8 reviews to about 67 in about a year.

Reactions: Angie Aztec

Mikey P

Administrator
Maybe these email requests need a huge font, because our results are pitiful when the request and like come along with the receipt

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
Those with success, are you offering initiative incentive?

Watched video from SM, Joe, and he suggests the if they give you 5 star, it goes to google, Facebook, 4 and under goes to your admin.

Anyone care to post some examples.

Thanks

Reactions: Beeks

Beeks

Name
J.R.
Those with success, are you offering initiative incentive?

Watched video from SM, Joe, and he suggests the if they give you 5 star, it goes to google, Facebook, 4 and under goes to your admin.

Anyone care to post some examples.

Thanks
The review follow up email with 5 star rating option is one of our main avenues of getting lots of reviews. Ill be sharing at Mikey's Fest how to DIY a form. Just like you mentioned they click on the 5 star it goes to the platform they found us on, if the select 4 or less, brings to our contact page so they can give us feedback.

Reactions: Angie Aztec

Angie Aztec

Name
Angela Buckendorf
Sometimes it takes a couple of asks. Never send one email and consider it done, always send a follow up reminder a few days later. I'd also add a link to leave a review in other emails, especially if you are using them to follow up and ask how their carpets are doing (to generate more business).

It's like other types of marketing - third time's the charm.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom