Is there anything worse than a..

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Barry Costa gave me great advice years ago when I had had enough of Kelly and his erratic behavior (he literally quit the very next work day after we had talked) I asked him the same question, how can I fire him when I need him and he knows it but keeping him might end up costing me my marraige and my business. It had gotten really bad where me and Lora were fighting over it..Anyway Barry said John your right handed right? I said yes, he said if you had cancer in your right arm and the only way to save yourself is to cut it off, are you going to keep it and die because its your right arm or do you cut it off and learn to live without it...

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Damon is there some place out there that serves good cake?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I need 4 more guys

I’ve had interviews scheduled with 16 people in the last two weeks .
Four showed up.
I told them company policy requires drug test
Three said “no problem” and they wanted to start work .

2 never showed up for the drug test
The third joker failed the “idiot test” when his bottle of synthetic urine fell out of his pant leg at the drug test joint

Moral of the story?
It’s not just family and friends
When buried with work, (and better prospects are 1 in a 100) sometimes you have to work with what you got
That means utilizing even marginal yawks that you’d otherwise chitcan

.L.T.A.
It is of my belief that if an employee has to take a drug test the employer should as well.....
Can't have employers running around half cocked.....errrrr. .....crocked!

Last edited:
Reactions: Cleanworks

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
I need 4 more guys

I’ve had interviews scheduled with 16 people in the last two weeks .
Four showed up.
I told them company policy requires drug test
Three said “no problem” and they wanted to start work .

2 never showed up for the drug test
The third joker failed the “idiot test” when his bottle of synthetic urine fell out of his pant leg at the drug test joint

Moral of the story?
It’s not just family and friends
When buried with work, (and better prospects are 1 in a 100) sometimes you have to work with what you got
That means utilizing even marginal yawks that you’d otherwise chitcan

.L.T.A.

I had a “relative” call wanting me too pee ina condom for him so he could pass his UA for a city job. Lol was on my way outta country so declined and told him even if I wasn’t leaving that would be a No from me.
The nerve of some people, then he tried too pin it on me if he fails it! Unbelievable

Mike Myers

Name
Mike Myers
I never fire anyone. I make them quit. Exp. Morning 1bl. Breakfeast burito...been rice papas off of the good mexican food truck. YUMMY!! 3 in the afternoon. ...restroom time. Hey (person that I want out) clean the bathrroms...ha..if he survives he gets s r cond chance.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom