Is this the green company?

Mikey P

Administrator
A lady calls me today hoping that we make a ring for the original black turbo spinner that Turbo Hybrid made for Interlink 21 ears ago..
Took me a while to figure out what tool she actually had but in the process I learned that she preferred her old "Geekoh" wand but it's rubber squeegee fell off years ago so she's been making do with the Spinner, but it too now failed and seeing how she's seventy years old, she doesn't wand to spend $800 on a new fancy gadget when she plans on retiring next year. I told her that finding a ring for that tool would be next to impossible as she was already blown off by both parties.

She's been on the truck for 32 years now, is always busy, doesn't have a website and leaves all the hard and nasty work to "the Boys' in town, meaning Stanley and a few Larry Lunchpails who couldn't hold her beer. (Fresno CA)

Marsha the feisty blond Norwegian (she calls herself) and I had a nice long talk about the industry, techniques and lutefisk, and in honor of the other feisty blond I know and love, I'm sending Marsha my slightly used new style Geekoh at no charge. I figure since she does the right thing and "only" cleans at 900 psi and she pulls a full size 175 scrubber out for every job out of her Prochem Legend equipped van, the wand will do her just fine.

Once she figures out what wand she owns, I'll send here a free glide too so maybe she can go to 80 and not drive her husband nuts. Her words....

It's fun being Green

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
Long live the ice queen... PXL_20211215_222307188.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom