Is TOPS and Low moisture cleaning Baby and Pet Safe?

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Casting doubt on a red herring doesn’t make your “science” credible.
I have proof. The Kirby was dust free, new bag in Oreck. Did a Jewelry store this morning.
Store was already "vacuumed"
About 170o sq ft.
IMG_9007.jpeg
IMG_9005.jpeg
Nasty both sides on the cotton, you can see the clean side on the other one. Dont know the exact name, its the agitator
IMG_E8999.jpeg

Is that credible?
IMG_9002.jpeg

Im not playing games, Im studying this when I vacuum.

Last edited:

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
All you have “proven” is that prevacuuming is necessary
I did HWE after I padded. Buzzed through it quicker than before when I tried doing it with just the wand. My van was literally in the way of the entrance door, and store closed for a couple more days.

And you nailed it. I have a whole new outlook on vacuuming like a pro. I am spending way more time vacuuming, and it is easier no matter what method. Not long ago I only vacuumed with my TM.
Few different wands, I was pissing into the wind, just like yall were trying to tell me.

hogjowl

Idiot™
You’ll wake up one day in the future and realize not only are you a professional, but that your customers think so too. And you’ll have plenty of hacks on whatever bulletin board is popular in that day who’ll argue with you about vacuuming.

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
You’ll wake up one day in the future and realize not only are you a professional, but that your customers think so too. And you’ll have plenty of hacks on whatever bulletin board is popular in that day who’ll argue with you about vacuuming.
Humbling to be that guy, but better off now

Mikey P

Administrator
Ive briefly discussed this fun fact in the past.

Most GCD responds amazingly well with just water and OP MF pads.

Only the heaviest of grease spots, wine and coffee require some chemistry.

Test for yourself

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Ive briefly discussed this fun fact in the past.

Most GCD responds amazingly well with just water and OP MF pads.

Only the heaviest of grease spots, wine and coffee require some chemistry.

Test for yourself
I did. TRUE. Amazing, and just down right a miracle for me. Seriously, Thanks for not quitting on me @Mikey P

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
I did HWE after I padded. Buzzed through it quicker than before when I tried doing it with just the wand. My van was literally in the way of the entrance door, and store closed for a couple more days.

And you nailed it. I have a whole new outlook on vacuuming like a pro. I am spending way more time vacuuming, and it is easier no matter what method. Not long ago I only vacuumed with my TM.
Few different wands, I was pissing into the wind, just like yall were trying to tell me.
Ill tell you what, all those different wands found there niche. I fear no stairs, outdoor cushions, tight office cubicles, heavy beds, etc. This has turned into a game of Chess for me. How to successfully clean to the highest level I can, with the least amount of roundtrips to the van, solo. I refer to it as putting a house in Checkmate. When I do that, I am capable of delegating that job to the right person some day, in theory...lol

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Where is Mikey's lab coat pal? He's a scientist.
I met him in San Diego. He is sure passionate about science, and I saw a youtube video he did that was awesome. Im looking forward to get some time to start doing some hard surface office maintenance cleaning .

hogjowl

Idiot™
Ill tell you what, all those different wands found there niche. I fear no stairs, outdoor cushions, tight office cubicles, heavy beds, etc. This has turned into a game of Chess for me. How to successfully clean to the highest level I can, with the least amount of roundtrips to the van, solo. I refer to it as putting a house in Checkmate. When I do that, I am capable of delegating that job to the right person some day, in theory...lol
I hope you’ve produced an heir to the thrown cuz without kids you’re going to have two problems trying to employ folks to clean at your level.
1) Finding those willing to learn and motivated to excel.
2) Paying what it takes to keep them.

I am personally unaware of any multi-van cleaning companies who clean at that level of diversity with long term quality employees. All the ones I know have found they have to use one method and dumb down the process to meet the available supply.

Mikey P

Administrator
I hope you’ve produced an heir to the thrown cuz without kids you’re going to have two problems trying to employ folks to clean at your level.

I am personally unaware of any multi-van cleaning companies who clean at that level of diversity with long term quality employees. All the ones I know have found they have to use one method and dumb down the process to meet the available supply.
with few exceptions, The Truth.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags

We carry one prespray, one tile and grout cleaner, and one rinse one pet and a spotter

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides

Point taken.

For some reason the old joke comes to mind

I am SOFA KING STUPID..... get it?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom