It,s so hot .......

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
I thought I had propane heat today. 2nd job today went to do stairs and the stair tool was popping and blowing steam. The temp gauge was way past 240 by alot. That was the hottest I have ever seen a butler. Turned it down to 210 and finished the day.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Lyman said:
I thought I had propane heat today. 2nd job today went to do stairs and the stair tool was popping and blowing steam. The temp gauge was way past 240 by alot. That was the hottest I have ever seen a butler. Turned it down to 210 and finished the day.

Had the same thing happen today with my butler, wand was hissing like crazy. Its was 97 at its highest today. Did 4 empties close by each other at the peak of the day. Hydrate hydrate hydrate!

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Lyman said:

I wonder what the temp would be at the wand, not at the machine.

mcatt

Name
Mike
Tampa Florida is absolutely miserable with a nice heat/ humidity combo package for me. I thought Ohio was bad where I use to live. Ughhh

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
No worries... Winters coming! I'll take 95+ over -5 any day!

240 scares me........

Ed

Name
Ed Prevost
dealtimeman said:
What was the outside temp up there?

97 Michael. 97......That's way too hot for up here. You Texans are used to that. 97 will kill a New Yawkah.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom