It’s back! Oh great.....

Name
Jeff T
I doing a few jobs for a PM company today. Why do they wait a week before opening to get this done? I did 2 houses, and 3 chalets today.... more to come on Tuesday. Another season of pushing a fat kid in a shopping cart at the beach (my van in the snow), soaking wet hoses and shoes, broken tire chains, and LOTS of snow clearing....
on the bright side, my little farm truck is going in tomorrow for the blade to be mounted..... F45B44CE-5AFA-47B0-996B-1DCD56AB3209.jpeg

JohnHawkP

Name
John Paton
I doing a few jobs for a PM company today. Why do they wait a week before opening to get this done? I did 2 houses, and 3 chalets today.... more to come on Tuesday. Another season of pushing a fat kid in a shopping cart at the beach (my van in the snow), soaking wet hoses and shoes, broken tire chains, and LOTS of snow clearing....
on the bright side, my little farm truck is going in tomorrow for the blade to be mounted.....View attachment 86199

Is that near Chilliwack?

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
The snow can be ok....for awhile....

But these dang cold temps are what I am hating.

Well, and being wet and cold from wrapping hoses in it and trudging through it from house to house...and....

Dang....I'm just hating it :cry:

It's 14 degrees out today....too early for these kinds of temps again :errf:

hogjowl

Idiot™
This makes me feel warm all over

Reactions: SamIam

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink

Be glad you didn't have any metal put in your knee. It sucks, more than Marty's personality.

Name
Jeff T
Is that near Chilliwack?
Chilliwack is an hour inland from the ocean. It borders Vancouver, which is the most south-west in Canada you can get on the mainland. I live about 3.5-4 hours north east of Vancouver. The area is called the Okanagan valley. It’s western Canada’s version of California.... we grow wine grapes, and a ton of Stone fruits.

Reactions: JohnHawkP
Name
Steve Lawrence
Time for a trip to Saiger's South?

steve_64

Got the vehicles in the new shop just in time. Winter arrived here yesterday.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom