it's creeping up on me..

Mikey P

Administrator
I had a customer/client today that I've been cleaning for since the very early nineties..

Never though much about it until today.

Great couple. Enjoying their retirement in good health. Take a nice exotic vacation each year and come home with hundreds of slides, yes slides, as he refuses to shoot film or digital. He and I always shoot the shit about my latest digi-cam or cell phone as he loves to keep up on whats out there. He stays tuned bt nothing will ever replace his love of his slide table and peskering his family and neighbors with the slide show presentations when they get back from their trips.

I was showing him the stitch/panorama feature on my new phone and caught this..

b2cf78ea.jpg

Made me realize that my helper pushing the vacuum back there is younger then the white nylon berber they refuse to change out..

They found him to be adorable but it was me that got the "Oh Mike, if I ever had a son I would have wanted him to be just like you"....remark from her...:biggrin:

oh and Ken, they pay their $320 bill for their 600 sq ft twice a year with a smile and hug so KMA!

Becker

Name
Becker
How is the hair and color holding up Mikey?

Holding on to my hair, barely, but knocking on the door of 40 and only a few grey strangers, guessing they died before old age..

Mikey P

Administrator
speaking of hair, look at the wig on me here.

my pops still has plenty, even after his kemo.

5e86bb94.jpg

My mom on the other hand has lost a ton.

But she use to have it going on.

Check them out, she was fresh off the boat from Belgium and he was a Iwo boy building track homes in the San Fernando Valley our of LA..

3722e521.jpg

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
How is the hair and color holding up Mikey?

Holding on to my hair, barely, but knocking on the door of 40 and only a few grey strangers, guessing they died before old age..

I gave up and just shaved my head. Grey coming in, hair thinning. It's like having crab grass in the yard, keep it mowed and you will never know it's there.

Mikey P

Administrator
Ken your stinging comment the other day about me raping my customers on the front end left me in tears.So....Well you know..

hogjowl

Idiot™
Just a suggestion, Mikey ... if 53 cents a s.f. is your normal rate, don't you think you might could afford to buy your helper a nice crisp uniform? No personal reflection on your helper, but he looks like an everyday thug in that picture.

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm very impressed that with your old eyes that you can see wrinkles in that blurry photo...after the last job yesterday I bet he burnt that nice crisp
uniform.

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
What is wrong with the time stamp. It says the time is 1:56 on Mikeys post but it is 10:09 EST right now..

FredC

Village Idiot
this may come as a surprise to you but there are these things called time zones.....not everybody lives in the same one.

The guys that designed VB thought of everything though....you can actually go into your settings and set the time to your zone :eekk:....even has a DST setting

it is set so far off (GMT) so that people notice

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom