It's no Lexus but then you can't haul 4- Cimex's in a Lexus either

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It's no Lexus but then you can't haul 4-Cimex's in a Lexus either.

Ain't she purty! :winky: Can't wait to get them all wrapped not sure on this blue one we may just letter it or do a limited wrap to show a little blue off.

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:OfficeDocumentSettings> <o:AllowPNG/> </o:OfficeDocumentSettings> </xml><![endif]-->
Driversside.jpg

PassengersSide.jpg

RearView.jpg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yes, Shane we do our share of big stuff too. Sometimes its just trying to get in and out like Black Friday, we have 17,000sq/ft to clean and 5-machines will be used so they can hopefull finish up around noon.

2012-08-10_13-41-55_592-1.jpg

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Where do the four monkeys fit in.??

Or do they go in another car?

Maybe a roof rack ??

:D:very_drunk::very_drunk:

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Yes, Shane we do our share of big stuff too. Sometimes its just trying to get in and out like Black Friday, we have 17,000sq/ft to clean and 5-machines will be used so they can hopefull finish up around noon.

2012-08-10_13-41-55_592-1.jpg

Ohh your guys dont wrap the cords up properly either i see or break off the holder.

Glad its not just us...

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Robert Fiber Plus and Jeremy's Planetary, yes same pads for tiles. Pretty much all Plantary for the standard units and the Fiber plus for the 15-inch machine. It makes a clean distinction of what is what. Chems, Snake Oil and Hot Knife, Steve is working on a HotKnife green, so we switch to it when it comes out. We used Releasit and Pad Cap pro for year and I don't think you can go wrong with those products either. We just switched because Steve had a more extensive array of spotters.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
The new design is so much better on the cimex, too bad those guys will last forever...

Next year we are going to double down on that stuff, that's my feeling anyway.
Better get my foot in the door before it closes.

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
I like the new design as well. We just bought our 3rd one and thats all we use on commercial these days. Richard have you tried Ricks new cleaner with peroxide. I'm pretty impressed with it.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yes I have and it works great used a couple of cases. Have you tried VacAway's Peroxcellent that is a similarity product but smells like baby powder?

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Lookin' good Dicky, :clap:

Have you thought about larger, pump-up tires ??

They make moving the "Mex; so much easier, therefore making it easier on your guys, thereby getting more production out of them. :lol:

I have not regretted one day since upgrading my Big Yella to the bigger pump-ups.

:rockon::very_drunk:

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Hey Richard,

She's a beauty. You're gonna love the Transit Connect. It's a great little van. Very dependable. Great gas mileage. And drives like a car. It's the penultimate Cimex hauler.

Here's mine.

View attachment 958

rick imby

Name
Rick
Now Wait Vivers. This thread is about the Transit Connect, not getting a new Cimex.

Rick

Edit: Link removed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom