It's time to find a better grip for our wands

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Just another pic from a great day pushing the wand.

I bet mikey has ordered the red to match his red handle

8FD0D9BA-8E28-4E21-AC3F-AEE08DA6723C.jpeg

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
What's wrong with the standard black sleeves?
Read my first post on this thread. This hot Georgia humidity isn't fun when pushing a wand soaking wet. More control and better grip means less fatigue on the hands, trying to keep the wand from sliding from the hand. And with the everest heat...It acts as a great insulator, keeping the hand cooler

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Dwain Ray

On Vacation
Name
Dwain Ray
I was in a house today filling the room full of steam and was soaking wet from sweat and high humidity. I could barely keep a good grip on the wand because my hand kept sliding.

Is there something out there to help fight the wet hand syndrome during a hot job or can these wand makers come up with something better than those cheap, black grips?
I don't know anything about these because my drag wand uses high end bicycle grips but wanders carries foam wand grips in alot of different sizes and colors

Screenshot_20230320_121608_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20230320_121558_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: BIG WOOD

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I don't know anything about these because my drag wand uses high end bicycle grips but wanders carries foam wand grips in alot of different sizes and colors

View attachment 121597 View attachment 121598
It's a shame the sumbich can't take my criticism after he called me at 5am to lecture me or I'd buy it from him.

Do you know anywhere else I could get something like that?

Dwain Ray

On Vacation
Name
Dwain Ray
It's a shame the sumbich can't take my criticism after he called me at 5am to lecture me or I'd buy it from him.

Do you know anywhere else I could get something like that?
Sorry no, i don't have a use for um, i just read your post and recalled seeing um while shopping for something else

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom