I've slept in Ed York's bed...

Mikey P

Administrator
and he continues to haunt me in my dreams..

Just last night he told me to tell Foster to stfu in the ICRA thread on ICS. :shock:

JHC Bob you're screaming for attention in that thread and no one gives a shit about another worthless money grubbing accreditation board/association or what ever the hell you want to call it.. :roll:

Give it a rest and let those Industry Upiddy Ups stroke their egos amongst themselves.

Ross Buettner

Name
Ross Buettner
I'm not a member of any other CC boards believe it or not.

But all this hype I hear makes me consider to join one for giggles.....

Bob Foster

Mikey P said:
and he continues to haunt me in my dreams..

Just last night he told me to tell Foster to stfu in the ICRA thread on ICS. :shock:

JHC Bob you're screaming for attention in that thread and no one gives a shit about another worthless money grubbing accreditation board/association or what ever the hell you want to call it.. :roll:

Give it a rest and let those Industry Upiddy Ups stroke their egos amongst themselves.

It really seems to trouble you that I have an opinion. I think you'll eventually get over it.

John Watson

I think Dr Edgar P. would have fun with you Big Head.....in his younger days he did play pro football, Yeah he had to have a tractor seat on his balloon tired cruiser to hold his big ass, but His sholders were twice as wide as that. And another thing, he was a bit more intelegent than you.. , He could make people happy while feeding them shit.... And he did it before the internet and computers...

F

FB7777

Your "own opinion" ???

All I see is foster posting a cut and paste of an Ed York 2001 article

And Radar essentially posting X2 after it

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
That's cold! :shock:

Actually Ed would probably be very much like Bob screaming at those guys for pimping the old IICRC for their benefit. :mrgreen:

Give them hell Bob, those good old boys and old cronies deserve it! :twisted:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
:lol:

Higgin's uses us all, he's just good at keeping the strings out of sight.

Marionettes_Puppets-Marionettes_String_Puppets-image.jpg

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
John Watson said:
I think Dr Edgar P. would have fun with you Big Head.....in his younger days he did play pro football, Yeah he had to have a tractor seat on his balloon tired cruiser to hold his big ass, but His sholders were twice as wide as that. And another thing, he was a bit more intelegent than you.. , He could make people happy while feeding them shit.... And he did it before the internet and computers...

That's for sure. You ever see one of his Cimex units with an ozone generator mounted in a toolbox on it? I about died laughing.

Take care,
Lisa

John Watson

truckmount girl said:
That's for sure. You ever see one of his Cimex units with an ozone generator mounted in a toolbox on it? I about died laughing.

Take care,
Lisa

Yes I have and I know a bunch of them that bought them..... No it wasn't me... He also had the ozone set ups for portables and truckmounts.

Bob Foster

Mike your comments only substantiate what a small man you really are.

I've been outspoken for years about the problems with the IICRC.

I'm really looking forward to the new ICS forum.

Mikey P

Administrator
Are you an IICRC member Bob?
How many certificates do you hold?
Have you ever been given a lead from them?
Has a home owner ever asked you about the iicrc?
Did you even know what the letters stood for before Harvard started feeding you back room info?

Do you honestly feel Widgets and Facebook links are going to somehow make ICS a place where Evan lets people speak freely?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom