Janitorial bids

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
We looked into doing janitorial many years ago and decided we didn't want to deal with the turnover of employees that field is historically known for.
My local friend who dropped carpet cleaning is very successful in janitorial. I’ll never understand how he has held on to his employees so long. There are a few that come and go, but he has several that have stayed with him over 10yrs. He’s had up to 32 employees

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
My local friend who dropped carpet cleaning is very successful in janitorial. I’ll never understand how he has held on to his employees so long. There are a few that come and go, but he has several that have stayed with him over 10yrs. He’s had up to 32 employees
Treat your employees right and don't give them any reason to think about leaving.

Name
Jeff T
The janitorial company we do work for has 230 employees, 85-90% are Filipino...
The owner never complains about his staff.... which means 1 of two things, either he’s managed to hire all the right people, or Filipino people have an excellent work ethic...

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
The janitorial company we do work for has 230 employees, 85-90% are Filipino...
The owner never complains about his staff.... which means 1 of two things, either he’s managed to hire all the right people, or Filipino people have an excellent work ethic...
Or he doesn’t speak the language and doesn’t understand complaints

• Haha
Reactions: Sierra Clean Care

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom