Jeeze ... can I get a loan?

hogjowl

Idiot™
I am having to pay myself and my boy today and good grief, I need a loan! My phone stopped ringing the day of the election and hasn't picked back up yet! I am speaking mainly residential cleaning. Thank goodness I have a few commercial jobs in the works, fairly big jobs, or I would be in a real bind.

My market has a large mix of civilian defense employees and I have to think it's the general belief that Congress will not be able to reach an agreement before we fall of the edge of the world.

I sure hope they get their act together before I have to ask one of you fools for a job.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Atleast your getting a check! Both trucks have hopefully enough fuel for one job each or until a check comes.

I had a Maint. account with a Managed Community until we dropped it a few months ago due to Pony Express Paychecks!!!!! Still waiting on multiple checks worth a nice Chunk.

We bought a smaller Christmas Tree this year.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I am having to pay myself and my boy today and good grief, I need a loan! My phone stopped ringing the day of the election and hasn't picked back up yet! I am speaking mainly residential cleaning. Thank goodness I have a few commercial jobs in the works, fairly big jobs, or I would be in a real bind.

My market has a large mix of civilian defense employees and I have to think it's the general belief that Congress will not be able to reach an agreement before we fall of the edge of the world.

I sure hope they get their act together before I have to ask one of you fools for a job.

move out here...I'll put your ass to work..........

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
What are you selling next bawb? Do you still have my pedal car? :pig:

the couple that came over and bought my Black Phantom saw it and made an offer i couldn't refuse........
i gotta bunch of memorabilia mostly signed NHRA pieces....i got a lot of Garlets and Kalitta signed stuff......and as anybody knows KALITTA DOESN'T SIGN AUTOGRAPHS.......go on E bay and see
IMAG0184.jpg

......signed Garlets cars are sellin' for $300.........gotta a lot of Force signed stuff too...but so does everbody else..........

both picture and the car are the same and SIGNED... in metal ink!

what should i ask for it.............anybody guess

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
Brevik is singing the same tune about his phone dying after election day..

He works for Boeing employees so it could be a similar story.

Thank gawd the bulk of my base are Apple employees or phone APP makers..

Chris A

Name
Chris
That's interesting, we've had exactly the opposite effect and have been busting balls since the election. I imagine we have more dirty Dems in Ohio than Alabama. Still sucks for you to be slow though, I'm sure it will pick back up once Washington gets off its ass...

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Sweet "Big Daddy"!

You better keep that! Dog food actually is not that bad, my dog loves it! :winky:

The mild winter just killed us, we've had a decent year other than the first quarter. I think it was Obama's fault. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm going on a 'Toy Ride" next weekend with my bike gang, I'll be donating Marty and his family to some poor homeless brat. (most likely a Military Contractor's kid)

hogjowl

Idiot™
State Farm insurance, $250 deductible. Every air bag in the car deployed. She was brused up pretty bad, but nothing serious. Her first reaction was not to call the police. She called me before even getting out of the car. I told her all the required things a Dad is supposed to say ... you know the drill ... "don't worry about it baby, as long as you aren't hurt", blah, blah ...

She then proceeded to tell me she wasn't eating or talking on her cell phone, and if I didn't believe her, I could count the chicken nuggets in her floor board.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Man, that's too bad. At least she survived it with just a scare and bruises.

That's sad she was worried you wouldn't believe her. Between texting and old people & young people driving it's scary out there.

hogjowl

Idiot™
You'd have to know the child to get the humor in my post about the chicken. I forgot that when I posted it. Since she got old enough to eat solid food, she has lived on a diet of chicken nuggets. We could take the child to any restaurant in town, and she would order chicken nuggets. She had just pulled out of the Auburn campus' Chic-fil-A (with her daily order of nuggets) when she had the wreck.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
LOL

Nuggets, my son was like that when he was young but now that dude will eat nearly anything...he runs so much during the day he's always hungry.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Glad to hear the kiddo is okay, chicken nuggets can be replaced.

Name
Lee Stockwell
You'd have to know the child to get the humor in my post about the chicken. I forgot that when I posted it. Since she got old enough to eat solid food, she has lived on a diet of chicken nuggets. We could take the child to any restaurant in town, and she would order chicken nuggets. She had just pulled out of the Auburn campus' Chic-fil-A (with her daily order of nuggets) when she had the wreck.
She knows who makes the BEST nuggets.

Back
Top Bottom