Jeremy MIA?

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
he hasn't logged in since 9-6. i tried calling his cell and it's disconnected.

anyone heard from him?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I heard from him last week. He was bitching saying the Secretary of State said his corporation was no longer since he owed them $35.00. :eekk: He was pissed, no call no late bill just told him he was done.

He did say a month or so ago he thought he was getting out of the cleaning business. He was still going to keep encapstore.com though.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
maybe someone snuck up and cut his guts out............:eekk:

anyone that's partied wit Jeremy..
will get that joke!

Last edited:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
He called me and said to tell everyone he is still around. He was in Alabama getting his machines refurbished. He can view the board as a guest, but not post. He said he has tried a couple of times with the password but still can't get it to work. ????

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
thanx Richard. he called me yesterday. no such luck Bawb :icon_razz:

his Contact Me / email link on his site doesn't work...needs to be fixed i guess. and i am not into phone calls anymore. the internet has made me even more of a recluse....i'm all about emails/texts.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
thanx Richard. he called me yesterday. no such luck Bawb :icon_razz:

his Contact Me / email link on his site doesn't work...needs to be fixed i guess. and i am not into phone calls anymore. the internet has made me even more of a recluse....i'm all about emails/texts.

Yeah sorry about the occasional need for interpersonal contact, Derek. The email issue is being corrected & my cell phone will likely stay off until I get a smart phone. It's really just an electronic leash for my wife to get me to run errands and such... (That reminds me I need to change my voicemail messsage).

Thanks for all the concern about (and for noticing) my abscence, folks. All is well I've been reading just in lurker mode... 3 password resets was my limit for the month... 1 was my fault though since I cleared my cookies. The new board looks great though good job FredC.

Mike when you get minute give me a call I have some stuff to put on the raffles/new product dealio...

Reactions: Derek

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
Glad to see you're still kicking Jeremy. How has your $1000 marketing experiment worked out? Did you land any funeral homes? What was your response rate and ROI? Hope those aren't too personal.. you can PM me when you get a chance. I thought your marketing scheduler planner was pretty cool and well thought out.

Take care,
Bill

Mikey P

Administrator
Sorry Jerm

Just saw your note to me.

I dont read every thread so in the future PM me.

So what to you want to add to the raffles?

An article about how to use the product along with video and or photos would be helpful to all parties involved

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Nothing to add. Just wanted to say Hi Jerm. What's the word about the gov. shutting you down. Is Chavez having bad dreams or something?

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Glad to see you're still kicking Jeremy. How has your $1000 marketing experiment worked out? Did you land any funeral homes? What was your response rate and ROI? Hope those aren't too personal.. you can PM me when you get a chance. I thought your marketing scheduler planner was pretty cool and well thought out.

Take care,
Bill

Honestly, I caught so much greif over the size of the demo that I never really revisited the topic... It actually went pretty well... I only put out about 300 peices & booked 4 demos. 1 cancelled. 1 service agreement sold valued at more than the grand I had budgeted and 1 maybe later & another that I'm confident will call when they need service again.

I really need to get more consistent with it... I ran out of pre-packaged materials and had a few personal financial hiccups that took some wind out of my sales for a bit there... But on the whole it's worked out well and already profitable. I should probably get off my ass and do more of it.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
glad to see you're back in action J :smile:

sorry i'm not into the phone much anymore...everyone has at least 1 weird customer. i am proud to be yours :headbang:

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
glad to see you're back in action J :smile:

sorry i'm not into the phone much anymore...everyone has at least 1 weird customer. i am proud to be yours :headbang:

LOL Thanks Derek. I'm proud to have earned your business.

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
Being consistant is the easiest thing to do yet the hardest to achieve. 1 service agreement for over a grand, that's nothing to complain about. Sounds like you did fairly well for your first go 'round.

Personal hiccups... I know them all too well myself.
Keep it going Jeremy!
Good Luck,
Bill

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom