Jim Martin should have trademarked it..

Mikey P

Administrator
next thing you know Marty will have bubbles and an oval on his van too..

4nJYCItK1nnloyd5yuK8yvEAWiv0R5siqWew-MrA110er5SKdgb6Cs03dof3QjAT647TkM3V3dM02wv_g9INFedGp0HHB_BkTtoq_EPMgHquLivbjA_BwlYRV8HZbM7KiwVpjQlLN1RIxLFwyTO0fUIqslutFQWt1M4sMTeAYT6r9TSxPnn57QUXc-O28SvdQVr791RCEhJ8mx2NSpgTBjNLC1wQOJCudEux-Yj2ip6w8Ff-NxNqRqFoxJSGHphb8-eWBQdPj0rwaeS-AQBvsB_JiAcxaEXApm0kNrCZtowRyUB8nXGOH9xG3EKqBaQ1sGVHWRfsJzuUcr3gBj5mjRndeUnmsznBrdtKDhN3BKyVGOCm7qmAHYzAY9_E91Bq8TZlPsbBJAi05ltsDEx3Z_arvQVPFcvDGIxQ9jdgj65MNSOc8mVfxupXaSv_JGhQw876S-nKRj7glc-XhJ5KP-G4q3FiWac4cyRkrDl4EyJms9X2Ms4vaXF0FgShoTHVtpLbuPkU-EtGGLWP1-azKntn1hF8uAbKHkB_8CLwxO1ovf6rmr5CRSB1GNvxAE79BYwu=w1691-h951-no

FredC

Village Idiot
no.....you are either trying to post something you marked as private............or from a secure part of your account

or display thumb urls from a search instead of the actual image url

FredC

Village Idiot
notice the url does not end in a picture file type? jpeg,gif, png etc

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
12049432_1641260179449845_6606672837052608036_n_zpsqk0iurio.jpg

mine it is trademarked..but that only in the state of AZ...I had some *** members blowing out my facebook messaging letting me know about this..

I talked to the guy...he says he bought it like that..from another company...??
it is what it is......

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
There are quite a few "Beyond Clean" and a lot that use it in a variation of ways. When I decided to change my business name it was because somebody 30 minutes away had registered a name almost identical to mine and doing a name change was also me wanting to put my previous marriage and anything associated with it in the past. My new wife and I brainstormed for for a bit trying to figure out something that works for me and my cleaning style and she actually came up with the name and never had a clue who Jim Martin is. We both liked it a lot but I knew it was the name Jim uses and then we chatted about that because I knew all about someone taking his entire look and website. We decided we should call Jim and make sure he was ok with it because we didn't want any animosity being that we are both on the boards. Jim was also included in our logo design approval process and though he didn't know it, he was the only person we included in our approval process because we wanted to make sure he was happy with it as well. Jim's only request to me was that we didn't use his slogan, he never even told me what it was. We have been Beyond Clean for almost two years now and operating with it for about a year now. We still have our original name registered, I still have the web domains and all my accounts, insurance and everything you can think of cross tied together.

Many cleaners use the same name or similar across the country as do other trades and businesses. What you decide to do and make of it distinguishes you and your company. I think I'm in pretty good company with Jim Martin and I also think we both represent well for ourselves.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom