Jim Martin

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
the 360i sucks

I have ran an RX for years...had to make a lot of changes to get it to work the way I wanted it to but it has been a good machine....

I have only been testing the 700 for about a week now and I have yet to pull the RX off the truck...
I am really liking what I am seeing what the 700 can do...

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
at this point in time I am seeing a lot more advantages with the 700 then what the RX has given me....

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
joeynbgky said:
In old posts I thought u like the 360i

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

yep I was pounding it on a lot of CGD and berbers...some nylon...then it started hitting the thicker taller piles and streaked from one end of the house to the other...

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Whats your favorite rotarty machine. 360I, Hoss700 or RX20

I only have the rx. I thought Mikey had a new head for the 360 that would resolve the streaking issue, anyone know how that's going. The only reason I would change to a newer machine is weight. The 360 would fit that bill..if it worked.

Anyone find the handlebars on the others to be an issue (too wide)? I thought you (Jim) mentioned it in an earlier thread.

Albert

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
the handle bars on the 700 are more comfortable and easier to maneuver the machine....

from what I had understood..the new head that mike was trying was also streaking.....(?)

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
What are your thoughts on how slow the hoss 700 is? Otherwise it was a great machine but just seemed like lower production times.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I am moving it the same pace as the RX....it has a bigger head then the RX and you cover way more area with 1/3 over laps then the RX will ever give you...and at that speed you are still getting good recovery with the way the vacuum shoes are designed..

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
not this one...it is the test model...I still want to pound this one a few more things....but from what I am seeing ...I am pretty confident that once I return this... I will be buying one and pulling the RX and the 360i off my truck.......

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Magic One said:
Whats your favorite rotarty machine. 360I, Hoss700 or RX20

From someone who owns an RX and a 360i and used the Hoss at the Mikeyfest this year I can tell you that the RX and the Hoss suffer from the same Bloated Pig Syndrome. They both weigh in at close to 100 lbs (or so it seem when you lift those beasts up.) I put the RX away again after testing it against my new 360i for a couple months. At 37 lbs. there is nothing about the 360i that either the Hoss or the RX20 can do better or faster. It's possible that it's small lightweight motor will burn out sooner, but that is a small price to pay for saving your back lifting a 100 lb. machine. Ask Jim Martin if he can lift the Hoss out of his truck.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Art Kelley said:
[quote="Magic One":3fre0wde]Whats your favorite rotarty machine. 360I, Hoss700 or RX20

From someone who owns an RX and a 360i and used the Hoss at the Mikeyfest this year I can tell you that the RX and the Hoss suffer from the same Bloated Pig Syndrome. They both weigh in at close to 100 lbs (or so it seem when you lift those beasts up.) I put the RX away again after testing it against my new 360i for a couple months. At 37 lbs. there is nothing about the 360i that either the Hoss or the RX20 can do better or faster. It's possible that it's small lightweight motor will burn out sooner, but that is a small price to pay for saving your back lifting a 100 lb. machine. Ask Jim Martin if he can lift the Hoss out of his truck.[/quote:3fre0wde]

My guy can lift it in and out with no problems.....I can't..but the entire reason that I put the lift in the back of the truck for the RX is because I have 4 bad disk in the back of my neck and so I just found away to adjust....I just hook the 700 up to the lift if I pull it in and out....most cleaners don't have the tall box..and the vans are not as high off the ground...carrying the RX or the 700 up stairs is different then lifting to the back of the truck...lifting it straight up and setting it straight down is easier then trying to pitch them almost waist high over the bumper and into the back of the truck.....

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Jim Martin said:
[.I just hook the 700 up to the lift if I pull it in and out....most cleaners don't have the tall box..and the vans are not as high off the ground...carrying the RX or the 700 up stairs is different then lifting to the back of the truck...lifting it straight up and setting it straight down is easier then trying to pitch them almost waist high over the bumper and into the back of the truck.....

Yes, well, at 37 lbs I have no hesitation at carrying the 360i (by myself) up to the second floor of a colonial to clean. I would have second thoughts about that second floor with the Hoss or the RX. I didn't like carrying my 80 lb. 175 up the stairs.

The RX is like a broom! It only weighs around 60 pounds.

Every time I go to use it I say nah the wand will do better because how am I going to get those corners or that tight area by the bed etc.

I have never liked any rotary for residential work, but that is just me.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Art Kelley said:
[quote="Jim Martin":3ga2063n][.I just hook the 700 up to the lift if I pull it in and out....most cleaners don't have the tall box..and the vans are not as high off the ground...carrying the RX or the 700 up stairs is different then lifting to the back of the truck...lifting it straight up and setting it straight down is easier then trying to pitch them almost waist high over the bumper and into the back of the truck.....

Yes, well, at 37 lbs I have no hesitation at carrying the 360i (by myself) up to the second floor of a colonial to clean. I would have second thoughts about that second floor with the Hoss or the RX. I didn't like carrying my 80 lb. 175 up the stairs.[/quote:3ga2063n]

don't know what to tell you....I don't really like carrying all that weight up stairs but I have a company to run and bills to pay so you do what you got to do....

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
danielc said:
The RX is like a broom! It only weighs around 60 pounds.

Every time I go to use it I say nah the wand will do better because how am I going to get those corners or that tight area by the bed etc.

I have never liked any rotary for residential work, but that is just me.

cuz you dead lift 700 lb wasnt it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ok ok ill quit....

maybe :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom