Joe Bristor please explain some more about your stuff

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
Joe it is not bs and I don't want a new hose. The only problem was you threatening me and my family. You wanted proof and you got it. Please don't call me. A simple apology for a hot headed remark will unthorn me.

Joe Bristor

I never threatened you or your family.
I did demand you get your facts straight and not make bs up designed to hurt those around you, in this case me.
Anybody can see your original intent and how it changed after the so-called 'threat'.
As for your thorns, we'll leave you thorny. It was your name for yourself, remember? Quite fitting too.
thorns are "to warn'' - albeit soft ones, with no bite, more for design to warn of your vindictive nature, a person who mis-states facts and distorts the truth (lies), to suit his needs.
Who's got a picture of a horny toad for Lyman's avatar?
I'll gladly be the pirate if he be's the horny toad.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Lyman said:
Joe it is not bs and I don't want a new hose. The only problem was you threatening me and my family. You wanted proof and you got it. Please don't call me. A simple apology for a hot headed remark will unthorn me.

Hey JOE...

He left you a way out..."RIGHT or WRONG"...suck-it-up..and give him a simple .."I'm sorry.."

The customer is ALWAYS right..... :idea:

You BATTLING with an unhappy customer on a PUBLIC forum...is NOT good for BIZ... :wink:

EVEN if you are 100% correct in you assessment of the complaint...YOU CAN'T WIN.... :!:

Joe Bristor

Hey JOE,
Thanks for your concern but you obviously don't know me cuz I've been on boards teaching people that NO,
"The customer is NOT ALWAYS right....." :idea:

This guy is no customer anyway.
He is another Rafael, looking to brown-nose anybody he thinks will give him a free lunch then attack the lunch room lady's competition for free dessert.
Bulletin boards are typically full of these kinds of people.
Just research their posts if you don't believe me.
Furthermore, what's it say about the suppliers/manus, etc who they favor?

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Joe Bristor said:
Hey JOE,
Thanks for your concern but you obviously don't know me cuz I've been on every board teaching people that NO,
"The customer is NOT ALWAYS right....." :idea:

This guy never is a customer anyway. He is another Rafael, looking to brown-nose anybody he thinks will give him a free lunch then attack their competition for free dessert.
Just research their posts if you don't believe me.

I am a little .. :? .. here... :!:

Are you talking about "mArTy"... :p :mrgreen:

It is your call...your BIZ... I will just STFU... :oops:

But ...if he "IS" what you say he "IS"..."Why waste your TIME"... :?:

Joe Bristor

No, I'm not talking Marty, Jim Martin, Doug, Meat or any of the guys who pretty much give & take, share and speak how they feel. No agenda except maybe Marty - the King of Free. But at least he's honest.
No, I'm just responding to Lyman of NY who pops up with mean & nasty shit about me every chance he gets.
Probly gets a free can of Butyl Tuna for every wise crack he makes that discredits the competition.

BTW Jim, just got in the PMF Ti Shear Kit and 6-jet manifold.
Pretty good fit.
Bracket's not perfect but it'll do.
Like zipperhead says, it's only gonna be good for ultrashear (degrees of freedom 10-25 degrees)
I'll send it tomorrow.
Lisa you better get that wand on the way!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Joe Bristor said:
BTW Jim, just got in the PMF Ti Shear Kit and 6-jet manifold.
Pretty good fit.
Bracket's not perfect but it'll do.
Like zipperhead says, it's only gonna be good for ultrashear (degrees of freedom 10-25 degrees)
I'll send it tomorrow.
Lisa you better get that wand on the way!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok...........I will keep a eye out for it..got a stack of parts on the desk for it but still waiting on the wand to get here.........

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
I would consider an altra shear 50-55 degree angle. A ti wand is at about a 25 degree, the Zipper is at a 32 degree and the Zipper jr. is at a 45 degree. It was at a 42 degree. There is a a very fine line in jet angle, spacing, heigth and how far back from the vac. port the spray hits for the best performance, without pile distortion. What a difference 3 degrees will make.

Joe Bristor

Eric, I know YOU know what you're saying, but I had a hard time understanding that.
Could you restate it somehow?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom