Joe Bristor realcleaners.com

F

FB7777

Ordered a 2.5 hose, 2.5 cuffs, some shut-offs and misc stuff couple weeks back

Gotta say, Joe is real easy to deal with... really needed the hose to arrive in a week, along with the other stuff and Joe made it happen earlier than I anticipated

His prices and service are really good.

He's the first guy I know to address the issue of the handle on the shut offs loosening and coming off... he epoxies them. I always make sure the screw is tight when I replace one and put a little superglue in the hole... its cool to see a supplier take the initiative

I bought the red with inner blue liner.. my daughter picked the color and it goes great with my reflective red lettering

Thanks Joe

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Joe is a good dude, and a good person to deal with. Very knowledgeable and innovative.

Wow that's great.

I ordered two crevice tools trying to support my local supplier last Monday.

Haven't come in yet. :roll:

I should have known that would happen.

Next time I need parts or tools I will go online and find someone to get them to me when I need them.

S

sam miller

I like Joe He like's to hear himself almost as much as I like to hear myself. 2 second order 20 minutes later smack kick I gotta go!

Ps I'm not blaming Joe, I just talk to much! ask my wife why I'm always late for dinner!

Name
Bill Soukoreff
Joe is awesome. He really does care about individuals. I think that is why he just can't work with the big suppliers, no personal attention. He is perfectionist and it shows in the details. He is busier than ever right now and I hope that continues. I get so many cool things from him that you just can't get anywhere else. I love how low his prices are, but I really buy from him because he just gets it. He knows what it is like in the field cleaning every day and the little annoyances that we can get over with better equipment and tweaks.

His sheer kits are amazing. My next wand will the vinus. His modified SS WP soft touch valve and adapter kits are brilliant. His lawn garden solution hose holders actually work. The 2.5" hose is the best there is and Joe helped in getting us carpet cleaners that blue liner. The shut-off valve tweek mention by Fred shows the attention to detail he will go through. Of course then there are the old standard cool cuffs which were revolutionary and now copied. Check out the price on the cordless Multi-Sprayer, wow. Try to buy 1/8" foster or parker fittings from a supplier, yet Joe has them in stock and ready to go. Cheapest prices on jets anywhere.

Even in Canada I get my orders from him quicker than anywhere else. It is so fast, I think he paying off someone in USPS!

Want independence from distributers, buy a Judson and purchase everything else from Joe. Or if you want a PTO, buy a Butler and get everything else from Joe.

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
pfred said:
He's the first guy I know to address the issue of the handle on the shut offs loosening and coming off... he epoxies them. I always make sure the screw is tight when I replace one and put a little superglue in the hole...
I found it is best to use the blue Locktite on the handle screws, and DON'T tighten the screw too tight or the handle will break off. Just snug it up.

Joe does what he says he will do. Joe does really care about cleaners, and along the way he is making money like we all should.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I have bought a few things from Joe lately. There where deliveried quick and as promised. Joe even through in a fey small items.

I like the parker paraflex hose I bought, how I ever went without a 75' lead hose for so long is beyond me, one of the best things I ever bought

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
Steve said:
I like the parker paraflex hose I bought, how I ever went without a 75' lead hose for so long is beyond me, one of the best things I ever bought
Our lead hose on each truck is Parker 130', and in one van it's on a live reel.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I'm using Joe's Vinus VT14 wand, it's great, super light weight, and has all the goodies on it. As everyone else mentioned, awesome guy, and will be calling him soon to order more goodies. Thanks Joe.

Name
Bill Soukoreff
it looks like CMP wand aka Greenhorn. You can even use the same "back strain relievers".

Except that it offers:

2” Titanium Tube, Stainless Head
5-jet Evenflow Manifold, Variable Shear
Only 9lb 2oz
stainless Soft Touch Valve
Custom length: (Short under 5’8”),(Medium 5’8” to 5’11”) (Tall 6’ and up)

Qualifies for international shipping

You can choose the amount of flow you want and even order an extra spray bar if you want go back forth between low and high.

Ridicuouly low price for what you get.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I have the 6 feet plus version since I'm 6'5.

http://www.realcleaners.com/tt14_wand.html

Pics are in the slideshow.

I ordered mine with his thermometer, bunch of other goodies, and his lifejackets which I can't leave w/out now.

LifeJacket%20closeup.JPG

Name
Bill Soukoreff
tmdry said:

I ordered mine with his thermometer, bunch of other goodies, and his lifejackets which I can't leave w/out now.

LifeJacket%20closeup.JPG

Bill, what do like about the life jackets? Are you using it in the whole hose or partial? How long have you had? I like the idea of taming the springy-ness of the Parker but am afraid that not the Parker breath would be bad for it.

Thanks

F

FB7777

Bob Savage said:
pfred said:
He's the first guy I know to address the issue of the handle on the shut offs loosening and coming off... he epoxies them. I always make sure the screw is tight when I replace one and put a little superglue in the hole...
I found it is best to use the blue Locktite on the handle screws, and DON'T tighten the screw too tight or the handle will break off. Just snug it up.

Joe does what he says he will do. Joe does really care about cleaners, and along the way he is making money like we all should.
thanks for the tip Bob, I used to order 10 shut offs at a time online, make sure the screw was tight and glue them in place.

I found it interesting when I went on Joe's website and saw that he does it for you. Its silly that a handle will fall off before the valve wears out.

and as far as pricing goes, compared to the chain distributors , it was like I paid for the 2.5 custom colored hose and got the 2.5 cuffs, shut offs and misc stuff for FREE shiteatinggrin

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
Steve said:
putting hose on a live reel is one of the worst things you can do to it in my opinion
Why do you say that Steve?

It is so convenient. If you only need 60 feet for cleaning, you don't have to peel the entire hose off the reel.

I have had absolutely no issues with it in over 10 years, and we use LP heat from our SAVAGE heater, sometimes rocking at 250º. The Parker that we use is a fabric braid, so it doesn't get as hot externally as a wire braided pressure hose, such as the Neptune.

The Parker on the live reel now has been there for 5 years, and all I've changed is the QC a few times. There is only one QC at the wand end, as the other end connects directly to a stainless steel swivel fitting.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
joe is great to deal with..going to be on the phone with him monday for some cool cuffs..
i need the 2.5-2 reducer..i thought i had ordered some from a supplier but when they
came in they were a different brand than the cool cuffs (what i had always run) but i needed
them and figured i would try them out..not good..so here i am less than a month later ordering
3 sets of cool cuffs with my reducer..i am also going to get that shut off valve. i had been getting them
from the hardware store but the handle sticks out too far..
love the parker hose from him too..its on both trucks and he is addressing the sleeve that used to fall down
working on a different spring to keep it high and tight.

F

FB7777

and he includes those in his buck a foot solution hose pricing

even his Parker hose pricing is great

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Bill Soukoreff said:
tmdry said:

LifeJacket%20closeup.JPG

Bill, what do like about the life jackets?

The main thing for me, it's the ease of working with it, knowing that it won't burn my leg or the client's floors while in the home. It also doesn't get all tangled up, which is a plus. I'd recommend putting the zip ties on them as soon as you put them on the lines. I didn't, well forgot to, and the jacket would come off in some places.

Are you using it in the whole hose or partial?

I bought 80 feet of it, that's what Joe recommended. He said "Just get 80 feet from the wand back" his words. So it just depends on the home, but now I'm thinking of getting an extra 20-50 feet just to be safe while in the home. Outside of the home I'm not worried, I also use the yard sticks if we have to go thru grass w/ the solution lines.

How long have you had? I like the idea of taming the springy-ness of the Parker but am afraid that not the Parker breath would be bad for it.

I think my last order was several months ago? Not exactly sure, I just bought the wand and everything else from him, been pretty happy with everything so far no complaints. I'm using Flextral, WOC sells them under that name, I think Joe might have them not sure, they're really thin and lightweight solution hoses, hold heat up to 250 degrees. They still get pretty hot w/ my diesel heater, one of the reasons I got the lifejackets.

Thanks

You should get a few feet to try them out.

Forgot to mention, after getting my order from Joe, he emailed me a few days later and said "How do you like the wand?". Thought that was great customer service, you don't get that type of service these days.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
once the sticky skin gets warn off it is not as bad but at times
it will get a tangle..WORTH the aggravation for sure. joe had a great
idea that we were laughing about, sending some 200grit sand paper with
all parker orders to sand off that finish.

Name
Bill Soukoreff
Thanks Bill, I just ordered two rolls of the lifejacket to put on my Parker. If it does help tame the hose a bit, that alone be would be worth it. I think for winter it is going to great for that little extra insulating factor.

Dave Gill, my Butler is almost ready to leave the shop! Then off on the train to Western Canada. I flew out a couple if weeks ago to Ludlow and even though I already had super high expectations, the Bulter Corp completely wowed me. What an incredible company. My favorite thing was seeing the blower silencer, truly a work of art, over 100lbs of polished SS, deserving of a display in a modern art gallery. Also, pleasantly surprised to see the blower has no restrictions and has true 3 inch plumbing all the way to the tip of the silencer exhaust. Thanks for you help!

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
Bill,

Congrats on your selecting the Butler.

You won't be disappointed, just like you appreciate Joe Bristor.

Joe is definitely passionate about this industry, so much so that oftentimes he comes off as "Super Joe"!

Passion is a good thing.

Joe really does care.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Ron Werner said:
the parker hose gets tangelled quite often, do you find the jacket helps prevent that?

I do not own the Parker hose. The photo above is from Joe's site, even though my leader hose looks identical w/ the jacket, blue shut off valve, and QD blue rubber.

But I'd say yes, it's way easier and does not get tangled up. I have a section of 50 feet of the flextral w/ out the lifejacket on it and have to sit there and untangle it sometimes, I'll prob put another 50 feet of the life jacket on it just so I don't have to mess w/ that.

Able 1

Name
Keith
When I'm ready to order first I try to order everything from Joe, then to Jon Don site or Superior.. Joe is a good guy ,and very helpful.. Great prices also!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom