Joe Bristor realcleaners.com

Name
Bill Soukoreff
Bob Savage said:
Bill,

Congrats on your selecting the Butler.

You won't be disappointed, just like you appreciate Joe Bristor.

Joe is definitely passionate about this industry, so much so that oftentimes he comes off as "Super Joe"!

Passion is a good thing.

Joe really does care.

Thanks Bob. I still love my Savage workhorse! As a one man show, the Butler is just what I need right to maximize my cleaning efficiency, especially during our long winters.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
Why do you say that Steve?

the only hose I have ever had fail has been wrapped on a live reel, I feel the heat just cooks the hose on the live reel, doesn't make any sense to me to have 250 to 300 degree water running through 200' of hose wrapped on a live reel

to me it is easier to just carry in what I need and unroll it out to the truck, to each his own I guess

Jamesh921

Name
James
I'm using Joe's Vinus VT14 wand, it's great, super light weight, and has all the goodies on it. As everyone else mentioned, awesome guy, and will be calling him soon to order more goodies. Thanks Joe.

I don't dislike Joe. But I do want to get to the truth about products, whomever's they are made by.

So tell me --- the truth.....!!!

Did the glide that is sent with the wand FIT the wand "as it should". Did it fit tightly with no air leaks? OR, was the glide adhered to the wand with some type of silicone (or goop) that covered up gaps on the ends of the wand/glide???

And if that silicone/Goop isn't there, would the wand be sucking air and cause you to lose optimal vacuum at the wand/carpet interface?

Honesty can sometimes be "skewed" on boards like these, especially when we get swept up in hailing some guy as the "shipping and low price Guru". So, please...... give me your honest opinion on the questions I've asked. And, post some pics if you have 'em.

Again, I'm not trying to beat Joe up. He's real easy to talk to; and he has some great prices that saves many Cleaners alot of money. I just want some "honest" input from others who own and use this wand.

Thanks

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Jamesh921 said:
I'm using Joe's Vinus VT14 wand, it's great, super light weight, and has all the goodies on it. As everyone else mentioned, awesome guy, and will be calling him soon to order more goodies. Thanks Joe.

I don't dislike Joe. But I do want to get to the truth about products, whomever's they are made by.

So tell me --- the truth.....!!!

Did the glide that is sent with the wand FIT the wand "as it should". Did it fit tightly with no air leaks? OR, was the glide adhered to the wand with some type of silicone (or goop) that covered up gaps on the ends of the wand/glide???

And if that silicone/Goop isn't there, would the wand be sucking air and cause you to lose optimal vacuum at the wand/carpet interface?

Honesty can sometimes be "skewed" on boards like these, especially when we get swept up in hailing some guy as the "shipping and low price Guru". So, please...... give me your honest opinion on the questions I've asked. And, post some pics if you have 'em.

Again, I'm not trying to beat Joe up. He's real easy to talk to; and he has some great prices that saves many Cleaners alot of money. I just want some "honest" input from others who own and use this wand.

Thanks

To be honest James, I never payed much attention to that till now that you brought it up. I'll take a look at it and let you know. I can say that I've been happy w/ it and would order another. You can always get one, do your tests, if you don't like it, send it back.

F

FB7777

Jamesh921 said:
I own one. Just want to know if other owners are having the same issues, or did I get a lemon?

did you purchase it from Joe?

Did you contact the person you ordered it from and what did they say?

Jamesh921

Name
James
Bought it directly from Joe.

It's not a bad wand. It's very lightweight and cleans decent so I kept it.

I just wish the glide would fit like it is suppose to.

You can use silicone (or something similar) to seal it up, but it just seems "jerry rigged" when done that way.

I spent a couple hours last night cleaning it up and used some High-Temp Red RTV Silicone Gasket Maker to seal it up. I purposely used red because I figured someone on here might want to see what I'm talking about.

If I can figure out how to post pics, I'll show you what I mean.

Again, it's not a bad wand. I just really have a problem with this one issue.

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
Steve said:
doesn't make any sense to me to have 250 to 300 degree water running through 200' of hose wrapped on a live reel

to me it is easier to just carry in what I need and unroll it out to the truck, to each his own I guess
Steve - That's cool if you don't like the live reels. To each his own I also say.

I agree that over 250º is crazy, and just not necessary. I keep it usually at 220º when cleaning the nasties, and less than that on the less than nasties.

Dale

Name
Dale Collins
Hi Guys:

I did my first deal in a long time with Joe about 2 weeks ago. It was a good deal with great shipping. This has won me over to buy from him again. He's a good guy but, I was not going to buy anymore because of his being so "high-strung". IMO it's best for me to buy and don't ask any questions.

Sincerely,
Dale

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
Dale said:
I did my first deal in a long time with Joe about 2 weeks ago. It was a good deal with great shipping. This has won me over to buy from him again. He's a good guy but, I was not going to buy anymore because of his being so "high-strung". IMO it's best for me to buy and don't ask any questions.
:lol: :lol: :lol: ROFL...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom