Joe Bristor's Yard Sticks can KMA!

Mikey P

Administrator
stpes004.jpg

G

Good way to keep your hoses clean, but to late to save that crappy grass.

John Watson

Pain in the ass to roll up, What about using it in the rain?? Oh, I forgot,

it only rains during MikeyFest and you don't work then Problem solved!!

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
How about two vac; hoses to the door.

One solution for the pre-spray.

Other solution to the wand ??

Ooroo :wink:

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Mike - Be careful. The suggestion you make in the title of this thread could be very painful.

Scott Warrington

G

mike:

was it one of joe bristor's strange, disorganized, intrusive, unsolicited emails that initially motivated you to pay some attention to his yardsticks?... i'm still trying to understand his marketing style and general "story" a bit better.

pete.

Scott Hayward

Mikey,

I thought you did high end homes. That looks like a real low end yard...was the carpet as bad as the yard? If we tried that in WA we would have a slip n slide with all of the rain we get.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
was that to protect the grass from the hoses or to protect the hoses from the grass??

I would think the yardsticks would be a hec of a lot simpler to store and set up/tear down. Just don't forget them. Guess there's no chance of forgetting that dropsheet. What is it made of anyway?

I like them as corner guards for flower beds, can pull the hose in from a sidewalk thats 90 degree to the house, or curved.

Mikey P

Administrator
Scott Hayward said:
Mikey,

I thought you did high end homes. That looks like a real low end yard...was the carpet as bad as the yard? If we tried that in WA we would have a slip n slide with all of the rain we get.

I do everything from 40 year old single wides to 20 million dollar beach side palaces.

This particular place was a condo on a golf course. That grass was a common area.

Mikey P

Administrator
scottw said:
Mike - Be careful. The suggestion you make in the title of this thread could be very painful.

Scott Warrington

Tell your boss he owes me big time for plagiarizing my "Four To The Door" line.

Greenie

I have a simple design for a vac hose AND sol. line holder, wasn't gonna bother with it this year as we're slammed, but after looking at the ChopStix, I can see there is a real need for something better.

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
I have yard sticks, and use them like ron's video link shows. If I run my hoses across the grass, I only use them to prop up the solution line.

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
But its hard to bend. They are a good idea, and I don't see the competition with them?

Now, when someone can come up with a similar solution, then great! Mine came with my truckmount.

Mikey P

Administrator
At the hardware store.

4 bucks for three 1.5 foot long pieces and when I batted my eyes and put my hands on my hips the nerdy kid even bent the ends for me.

Name
Kevin McCreary
Damn Mikey You have the big expensive flashy "California"

carpet cleaning truck, Now go armor all those brown tires man!

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
our ground here is pretty hard..so I have a few of these

5d395449-3242-4972-89ee-31daeba9cd3.jpg

it is very rare to find grass in a front yard here......it is 99.9% desert landscaping..you can palm these and lean on them to push in to help get around plants and decorations..

home depot ..$2.50 each.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom