Joe Polish - The Godfather of Marketing Guru's

Name
George Valliant
Don't discount Joe Polish by taking us on a trip down nostalgia lane. Back to the roaring twentys when the accepted cleaning method was to haul your rug out back and beat it with a stick. Heck, if you want to look at it under that light then sales may be the first oldest profession in the world and prostitution second. It's the equivalent of bashing Bill Gates because he didn't write every line of code in Microsoft Windows.

What Bill Gates did was take existing technology (Dr. DOS) and repackage it in a usable format so the masses could use a computer easily. That's exactly what Joe Polish did for carpet cleaners. He didn't invent sales marketing, he took alot of what already existed and put it into a package carpet cleaning masses could use easily.

So, until someone comes up with a better argument than "the concept of rug cleaning existed in the twenty's" and "I have a technical manual from the sixties". Then, I hearby declare Joe Polish the Godfather of all guru's.

Furthermore, Joe Polish blazed a trail that all modern day guru's follow to this day. If there are any successfull guru's out there they should be thanking Joe Polish. Without him, they might not exist.

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
gvalliant said:
Don't discount Joe Polish by taking us on a trip down nostalgia lane. Back to the roaring twentys when the accepted cleaning method was to haul your rug out back and beat it with a stick. Heck, if you want to look at it under that light then sales may be the first oldest profession in the world and prostitution second. It's the equivalent of bashing Bill Gates because he didn't write every line of code in Microsoft Windows.

What Bill Gates did was take existing technology (Dr. DOS) and repackage it in a usable format so the masses could use a computer easily. That's exactly what Joe Polish did for carpet cleaners. He didn't invent sales marketing, he took alot of what already existed and put it into a package carpet cleaning masses could use easily.

So, until someone comes up with a better argument than "the concept of rug cleaning existed in the twenty's" and "I have a technical manual from the sixties". Then, I hearby declare Joe Polish the Godfather of all guru's.

Furthermore, Joe Polish blazed a trail that all modern day guru's follow to this day. If there are any successfull guru's out there they should be thanking Joe Polish. Without him, they might not exist.

You don't have very high expections in life do you.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
OH MY GAWD!

BRAINWASHED
BRAINWASHED
BRAINWASHED
BRAINWASHED
BRAINWASHED
BRAINWASHED

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I had never thought of it like that?????

Wait, where does the sneaky Ethical Cleaners extortion website come into play?

Humm I guess it's only $39.00 when they waive the $200.00 first year membership.....but do they waive it the second year and the following years also???

or are you caught in the trap of "do I pay the extortion (since you're on the good side of the line) now?" Or cancel the membership and go down below the line with the perceived unethical cleaners. :?:

What's a girl to do???

Name
George Valliant
He's not always 100% right. But, he is the original.

Bty, I'm still going to kick Joe Polish's ass over that who "Ethical Cleaners" scam. If he wants to beta test something don't use unwitting participants like carpet cleaners. The way i look at it he still owes me about $700.00. Have you noticed the richercleanertools.com is down?

thanks for reminding me! I'm going to call his office and complain about that "big time". I'm sure I will post another blog with the details.

Joe Polish!!! You #&$*% - you owe me $700 for the richercleanertools.com scam!!! you %*^*($bastard!!!!

Name
George Valliant
Yea, I'm real fired up over the whole ethical cleaner scam. I lost money and was promised a steady steam of clients by Joe's representives.

I'm seriously thinking of confronting Joe Polish (in person if necessary) on the whole richercleanertools.com ordeal. But, before i go off half-cocked i would like to gather as much info as i can regarding the Ethical Cleaner marketing technique and/or the richercleanetools.com web. He lost a hell of a lot of credibility with over that one.

If you have ever been contacted by Joe's representives regarding Ethical Cleaner marketing or richercleanertools.com i want to hear from you.

Please share.....

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
goto ICS and do a search. TONS of material on that scam George.

heck, JP posts there daily. watch out tho, seems most any1 who pays that "extortion" fee posts there :)

i cant wait to watch :mrgreen: :p

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
You might be right, but I'm not sure even Joe would lay claim to being the Godfather of Carpet Cleaning Marketing Gurus.

Gurus have acolytes, consultants have clients.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom