John at MYTEE

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Dear John,

I won a Mytee airmover at MF09. I haven’t received it yet. I have sent you two very polite private messages and haven’t heard a word from you regarding the matter. I do appreciate your willingness to support MF09 and your willingness to give away such a nice fan to the drawing. It does however concern me that I haven’t received it yet and it concerns me even more that you haven’t even answered any of my private messages. Please indicate which of the fallowing is the best response to the “missing fan dilemma”.

!. This is just a big misunderstanding and the fan will be sent to you immediately.

2. I told the workers to get that sent out to you but they are idiots and I will personally make sure it gets sent out ASAP.

3. After Mike slammed my TREX I could give a RIP about you or any or his board scum bags so you can just stuff that fan in your ear.

4. I heard your speech at MF09 and think you are a complete moron so NO FAN FOR YOU!!!

5. I got your private message and went out to tell my secretary to have a fan sent out to you but she was wearing this cute little tank top skirt combo and I lost all train of thought. Sorry the fan will be on its way.

6. I have decided to upgrade your FREE fan to a FREE TREX, its on its way. ( I really hope this is the answer )

John,
Thank you for your support and response. I can’t wait to receive the fan you promised to give and know you are a man of your word.

Adam Hale

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Are you sure your messages were received?

Did you call our email him?

John doesn't ever look at his PM's I don't think he knows how. Call him or email him at his buisness not Mikey's :) I'm at the airport or I'd call him for you but Mikey has his cell also so call Mikey and get it from him. I'm sure it just got overlooked.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
He knows howw, he sent me a few PM's. He just didn't monitor them very timely, it would. be weeks between messages. And that was when he was a regular here. I agree it must have been overlooked.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Dear John,

I won a Mytee airmover at MF09. I haven’t received it yet. I have sent you two very polite private messages and haven’t heard a word from you regarding the matter. I do appreciate your willingness to support MF09 and your willingness to give away such a nice fan to the drawing. It does however concern me that I haven’t received it yet and it concerns me even more that you haven’t even answered any of my private messages. Please indicate which of the fallowing is the best response to the “missing fan dilemma”.

!. This is just a big misunderstanding and the fan will be sent to you immediately.

2. I told the workers to get that sent out to you but they are idiots and I will personally make sure it gets sent out ASAP.

3. After Mike slammed my TREX I could give a RIP about you or any or his board scum bags so you can just stuff that fan in your ear.

4. I heard your speech at MF09 and think you are a complete moron so NO FAN FOR YOU!!!

5. I got your private message and went out to tell my secretary to have a fan sent out to you but she was wearing this cute little tank top skirt combo and I lost all train of thought. Sorry the fan will be on its way.

6. I have decided to upgrade your FREE fan to a FREE TREX, its on its way. ( I really hope this is the answer )

John,
Thank you for your support and response. I can’t wait to receive the fan you promised to give and know you are a man of your word.

Adam Hale

5a He knows about your travels at the Wynn and is trying to talk his secretary into delivering it to you in person...in said outfit :headbang:

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
either the PM's are not working right.....or some people just don't have them set right........I can not tell you how many I have sent with questions and have not gotten any responce to...Cobb...Devastator filter guy .... ( ordered one of them when Mike put up his video...haven't heard a word.....)..and a hand full of others........

before the new set up you could PM anyone and in most cases you had a response with in a few hours......according to the log in list below...there here.....but it seems they are just not seeing the PM's...........

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
This was all meant to be funny. Its really no big deal. I am sure John has no idea I won anything .:icon_razz:

Mikey P

Administrator
thats a shame.

it was certainly not YOUR fault that he showed up unprepared.

maybe Studebaker has a fan he would like to donate.

F

FB7777

Is this thread just another opportunity to kick John L in the nuts?

Seriously, sending a couple of Private messages on a bulletin board going unanswered hardly constitutes an implication of a guy going back on his word

What happened to communicating directly via phone, surely you know someone who may have contact info?

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Yes it was meant to be a fun way of getting what was promised. I did not want anyone's nuts to get violated.

Mikey P

Administrator
Is this thread just another opportunity to kick John L in the nuts?

Seriously, sending a couple of Private messages on a bulletin board going unanswered hardly constitutes an implication of a guy going back on his word

What happened to communicating directly via phone, surely you know someone who may have contact info?

I texted John the day this thread went up.

I know he knows how to read and send texts.

If I were Adam and I really wanted the fan I would call Mytee and talk to Nathan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom