John's Custom Machine

Just wanted to touch base with you all re John of John's Custom Machine. John has left us very quickly, but luckily his pain was kept to a minimum. Don, who was John 's right hand man, is now managing the shop. John has taught Don well, and John tried to leave the shop prepared for his departure. Yes, John's Custom Machine is open for business as usual and looking forward to serving you - our customers. You guys were John's life. He truely enjoyed his work and coming up with new ideas to help you guys. We spent many hours discussing new products over our dinner table. I want to thank you all for making his life useful and feeling needed. Yes he was a genius in his own right, came up with many ideas, and enjoyed speaking with you guys.

Lyn Hurtubise (John's Wife)

Name
Lee Stockwell
Thank you Maam! I had goosebumps seeing John's name on the log in, he was an awesome friend to the industry.

We are sooo glad you are carrying on, and wish you the very best.

Chads

Supportive Member
John was a big help to me and others sad that he is gone. thathurts

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
John was one of the brightest and best this industry had and he will be deeply missed. I am so sorry for your loss.

Take care,
Lisa

gtech12v

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live
My prayers are with youand your family
Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;
Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.
God Bless you .

John Watson

I bet hes got them upstairs ones laughing and having a great time cus that just the way he was. Hes on my list to vist if and when the ladder drops for me...

Young Lady you take care, another John AKA Short, Fat and Ugly,, ( first time I told that to John he said "Well you aint that ugly"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom