Joined A Realtor Club, Thanks Tom!

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Finally got off my a$$ and joined a realtor group locally. Tom King inspired me to get out more this year and make things happen.

Smokin deal too, $49 month only 3 cleaners allowed, im the last one :smile:.

1200 total agents and vendors get full access to all agents email, phone, offices, display ads in offices, sales meetings, website. This isn't some "hole in the wall" either....

Just happens they are doing a total makeover of the program and i called at the perfect time. Luck of the irish i guess....

Thanks for planting the seed.

Reactions: TomKing

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
how did you find one in your area? just search realty group city?

Well i live here so i already know who the biggest ones are. Went to the websites and called asking if they have a preferred vendor program or contractor program.

Actually this started 4 years ago but back then they wanted $2500 a year and %% of job. I balked....

Now they have this new guy who wants to make it a regional destination type thing. Like angies list but local and only for value added service to drive more home sales. Smart mofo if you ask me...

Reactions: tmdry and Beeks

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Ohh by realtor club i meant realtors, not some club. Just the biggest residential realtors in the area.

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
How about you get inspired and come on out to the Fest.

By the way looks like you got some sort of crap from a job on the front of your cap. Go Boiler's!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom