Jon Don is a class act...

Name
I'm Rick James
I've been reading the last few months about horror stories with distributors.. and I feel very fortunate about having a class act distributor near me.

I called Jon Don North Seattle store at 9 this morning to help me fix a massive electrical failure on my system. Told me to bring it in and a couple of hours later they had it rewired, replaced the bad relays, replaced two bad water box floats and got me back up and running in time for work tomorrow.

I cannot praise this company enough and all the people at the "north" store. Time to drop off some Krispy Kreme..

Too bad they don't sell Redline. I haven't used any in several months and wanted to order some today.

110 for shipping is a bit much for two pails though.

I'll just stick with powerstrike for the time being.

Able 1

Name
Keith
I hope it's not the same Jon Don service center that Surti takes his TM to... If it is they are HACKS!!

Hmm, lets see there was only 1 bolt holding the blower on. :shock: and they used hydraulic line to fix a frozen pressure line that the insurance would have paid for(or did and they just pocketed it)... Thank god I do most things myself.

Name
I'm Rick James
Able 1 said:
I hope it's not the same Jon Don service center that Surti takes his TM to... If it is they are HACKS!!

Hmm, lets see there was only 1 bolt holding the blower on. :shock: and they used hydraulic line to fix a frozen pressure line that the insurance would have paid for(or did and they just pocketed it)... Thank god I do most things myself.

He gave back to the owners broke.. they had to take it to Inte... to get it fixed before you bought it.

Hows that machine running..?

PCCN

bdwa said:
I've been reading the last few months about horror stories with distributors.. and I feel very fortunate about having a class act distributor near me.

I called Jon Don North Seattle store at 9 this morning to help me fix a massive electrical failure on my system. Told me to bring it in and a couple of hours later they had it rewired, replaced the bad relays, replaced two bad water box floats and got me back up and running in time for work tomorrow.

I cannot praise this company enough and all the people at the "north" store. Time to drop off some Krispy Kreme..

TOTALLY AGREE!!!

I have 2 other distys less than 15 minutes from me. But because of their lack of service, non-caring attitude, rip-off mentality, and out-and-out lies, I choose to pay extra for real service and buy from Jon-Don.

They offer money back guarantees for chems, equipment and service. They bend over backwards with the rediculous requests us cleaners throw at them (yes including me). They tell you up front if they do not know an answer to something. All on top of the actual owner showing up at so many of their customer functions and classes, even cooking for us gluttons.

After numerous repair visits without success locally I started driving the 8 hours one way to Chicago and get serviced, at my appointed time, problems always repaired fast and no extra crap to deal with. I have worked with Chicago, Atlanta, and Tampa stores for various rentals, purchases, and classes and all 3 have been fantastic. Best of all is the best sales rep. in the country, Linda G., never tries to sell me junk I don't need but always finds what I ask for at a great deal.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom