Jon-Don Rocks !!

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Called them up with the craziest question heard in about 15 yrs I suppose, lol

The answer I recieved from them was not what I wanted to hear, but it was the most professional and comforting let down I have ever had :clap:

......and then Our Rep went to the extreme of finding the information so we could persue the question beyond them........ It was a Win Win in the end :biggrin:

SFS emails are pretty sweet too Steve !!

haha. the Sexy She Devil, made me blush

Chris in TN

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Good to hear, Chris. Do you remember your rep's name? Or PM me if you wish.

We like to give "due commendation" when we can. Glad we came through for you!

Steve

PS And thanks for the QuickTIPS mention. I really like this week's QuickTIP that is going out today. (Implementing it cut 30 points off my blood pressure and kept me out of jail for killing many technicians over the years!)

Reactions: GCCLee

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Well remeber this thread the next time they charge you 30.00 shipping on a 50.00 order or heaven forbid the day you should ever have to let them work on a truckmount (bring an extra shirt for the one service department rips off your back)

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Well remeber this thread the next time they charge you 30.00 shipping on a 50.00 order or heaven forbid the day you should ever have to let them work on a truckmount (bring an extra shirt for the one service department rips off your back)

Not sure that i have ever paid shipping from jondon, just order over $350 worth of stuff.

I guess it may be easier for me though because i have no local distributor so i have to order everything.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

RugWorx

Name
Joe Couch
The crew at Jon Don is one of the best and who else has guys like Billy and Steve always on the boards willing to help out. Interlink has Scott W and he is very helpful as well but these are the 3 main guys that I always see that are willing to go above and beyond. It never ceases to amaze me on how cheap most carpet cleaners are. If you want a quality product and service to boot you are going to have to pay for it. You can not sustain a business long term by giving your services and products away at low prices. I know Jon Don is not the cheapest but I don't care because I value the quality of product and service that I get from them.

Soxpac

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
The crew at Jon Don is one of the best and who else has guys like Billy and Steve always on the boards willing to help out. Interlink has Scott W and he is very helpful as well but these are the 3 main guys that I always see that are willing to go above and beyond. It never ceases to amaze me on how cheap most carpet cleaners are. If you want a quality product and service to boot you are going to have to pay for it. You can not sustain a business long term by giving your services and products away at low prices. I know Jon Don is not the cheapest but I don't care because I value the quality of product and service that I get from them.

Agreed

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
He must still be trying to convince himself that customers won't pay more for Quality!!!!

Reactions: Soxpac

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Hey Joe your no slouch yourself! Great job with your presentation at Big Billy's Bash! I learned more information from you in 30 minutes than in 5 years previously about "the art" of apartment cleaning. Still not sure I would ever go there but it was Interesting listening to how you approach it. Also, thanks for the bleach spot mini lesson! Hey, that kit that JDon 's sells is that a good one to start with?

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Last I noticed just about everyone one on this board has made an unsavory remark or twelve, one of the reasons I come here and not tm. Ken dont talk about tacky because you know good and darn well I can dig up 30 posts with you bein an a-hole to someone on this board. Maybe I should clarify my opinion. Yes Jon Don has great customer service and until the old manager Al in the st louis stepped down it was top notch. I now question the competancy of the new management. The new manager seems to know very little about our industry . In my opinion the service department is overpriced and has took everychance they could to try and bleed every drop of money they can everytime I have used them. Wtf Is wrong with telling my experience with a vendor? No one said I was showing my ass when all you hens chimed in on the trinity customer service thread that turned into a 400 post ordeal.

Last edited:

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Last I noticed just about everyone one on this board has made an unsavory remark or twelve, one of the reasons I come here and not tm. Ken dont talk about tacky because you know good and darn well I can dig up 30 posts with you bein an a-hole to someone on this board. Maybe I should clarify my opinion. Yes Jon Don has great customer service and until the old manager Al in the st louis stepped down it was top notch. I now question the competancy of the new management. The new manager seems to know very little about our industry . In my opinion the service department is overpriced and has took everychance they could to try and bleed every drop of money they can everytime I have used them. Wtf Is wrong with telling my experience with a vendor? No one said I was showing my ass when all you hens chimed in on the trinity customer service thread that turned into a 400 post ordeal.

Just bb etiquette.

This thread was someone complementing Jon Don. This thread was not the place for your gripe.

I don't think anyone would have thought anything about it if you started a thread with your issues.

Kind of like when someone posts a thread in the classifieds trying to sell something and someone else makes a post in that thread about what a pos that item happens to be.

Not that i care, but that's my take on why some saw your post as a little ass clownish.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I didn't say u were an a'hole, i wrote tacky. I have def written things I have regretted or that may have made me seem like an a'hole. When I realize it I appologize in writing and I have also called the person i felt i offended.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Jim Bethel

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
:clap:
th

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom