Judson S and G

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
slop it on and watch it gobble it up....this was ground in from the asphalt/oil tracked in from outside....
no dwell..and it cut right threw it....

Judson has a winner with this one

IMG_5835.jpg

IMG_5834.jpg

IMG_5833.jpg

IMG_5830.jpg

IMG_5829.jpg

IMG_5828.jpg

dday

I have been unable to duplicate the slop & gobble results reported here. I spray it on and all that happens is the dirt gets wet.

Mikey P

Administrator
dday said:
I have been unable to duplicate the slop & gobble results reported here. I spray it on and all that happens is the dirt gets wet.

som ting wong wit you boy.

grease spoons and doggy homes just melt away with SnG.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
excuse me......but do you guys REALLY walk on the carpet that yous JUS CLEANED...?
Why not start at the far corner and work to the door witout STEPPING on any cleaned carpet........

dday

Mikey P said:
som ting wong wit you boy...

Maybe ... but Duane's Clean Streak and Cobb's PowerMax (properly forumalated) work fine for me. I have been unable to get that S&G to clean for me under any circumstances.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Magic One said:
You got the 360I running good.

no...put it back like it was because it vibrated to much....the thing only shines on a few types of carpet....for just over 2k that I paid for it...I am going to pull the P.O.S out when I can....

Mikey P

Administrator
dday said:
Mikey P said:
som ting wong wit you boy...

Maybe ... but Duane's Clean Streak and Cobb's PowerMax (properly forumalated) work fine for me. I have been unable to get that S&G to clean for me under any circumstances.

SnG works just like Clean Streak for me, almost identical properties except for the dilution rates/cost

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
freeman dyson said:
excuse me......but do you guys REALLY walk on the carpet that yous JUS CLEANED...?
Why not start at the far corner and work to the door witout STEPPING on any cleaned carpet........

by the time you get 4 foot into the door your shoes are clean...rotary in and keep the hose behind you as much as possible....when you get done with the room..turn around and head back to the door..dry run or hit a bad traffic area again...then just hit the entry one more time...entries are always the worst and most need a second going over...in all the years I have pushed a rotary....never have I left a dirty foot print any where...don't over think it....

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
the new stuff (didnt realize this batch was blue :shock: :shock: :shock: , joyce talked to me about it though)

anyway, took some red shit and other who knows whats out of a rental....

made this other house look real nice to...

much better then just dry slurry :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
but your to fun to pick on... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
You have a hole in your jeans on ur knee.. Hope the custy was not home. Haha

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
joeynbgky said:
You have a hole in your jeans on ur knee.. Hope the custy was not home. Haha

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

I am the one holding the camera..and it is a closed office not a home....

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Jim Martin said:
[quote="freeman dyson":3l9u56ni]excuse me......but do you guys REALLY walk on the carpet that yous JUS CLEANED...?

by the time you get 4 foot into the door your shoes are clean...rotary in and keep the hose behind you as much as possible....when you get done with the room..turn around and head back to the door..dry run or hit a bad traffic area again...then just hit the entry one more time...entries are always the worst and most need a second going over...in all the years I have pushed a rotary....never have I left a dirty foot print any where...don't over think it....[/quote:3l9u56ni]

i get it now.....
you clean the carpet TWICE.....cool!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Jim Martin said:
no.........just once.....

well if you clean from the door to the furthest part....and then clean back to the entrance
i'd say that was twice.........

Name
Lee Stockwell
Bob you have to go into the room to the far point and come back anyway. Perhaps you missed the part about making it easier to manage hoses and cords on the rotary by cleaning headfirst instead of backwards.

Makes sense.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Lee Stockwell said:
Bob you have to go into the room to the far point and come back anyway. Perhaps you missed the part about making it easier to manage hoses and cords on the rotary by cleaning headfirst instead of backwards.

Makes sense.
not if yor walkin' on the clean carpets.............. :shock:

ascrubabove

dday said:

If it don't for you, just stop using it! The rest of us will use the shit out of it cause it works on what we are cleaning very very very well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
and put down butcher paper too? :p

I always clean ( when using the 360) going into the room and dry pass coming out of room.
I find that hard to believe. You cleaning, you clean less than I do. :p

Jamesh921

Name
James
dday wrote:

I wonder if maybe your batch has been exposed to moisture (even if it were just high humidity) and that has reduced the product's effectiveness. I know that can happen to Cobb's Powermax.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
and put down butcher paper too?

look here you unappreciative bastards...
it's 18" MASKING PAPER...ten times thinner than "butcher paper" and has a three micron polymer coating on each side.......

soooooooooo hey Marty, blow me

dday

ascrubabove said:
dday said:

If it don't for you, just stop using it! The rest of us will use the shit out of it cause it works on what we are cleaning very very very well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oops ... S&G must be a bb sacred cow. I sure don't know what I said to get such an angry response.
Of course I have stopped using it. I was simply saying that my experience with it did not match that of the slopgobble cheerleaders.

By the way, I am not the only one who has found that the hype exceeds the performance. This is obviously a chemical that will not work under hard water conditions. Judson should say so when a customer calls to order so that folks who live in hard water areas don't waste their time (or money).

dday

Jamesh921 said:
dday wrote:

I wonder if maybe your batch has been exposed to moisture (even if it were just high humidity) and that has reduced the product's effectiveness. I know that can happen to Cobb's Powermax.

Yes that can happen to Cobb's Powermax. The S&G I received was a blue/green color and had a fairly loose consistency, so I would think it did not suffer from moisture exposure. I think that it just does not perform well in areas with extremely hard water. In this part of coal country, with an excess of lime and sandstone, we have water so hard that if you spill some fresh water on a concrete floor and allow it to dry, it will leave a pile of mineral deposits that look like snow. I am sure S&G works as advertised under less hard conditions.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
dday said:
ascrubabove said:
dday said:

Oops ... S&G must be a bb sacred cow. I sure don't know what I said to get such an angry response.
Of course I have stopped using it. I was simply saying that my experience with it did not match that of the slopgobble cheerleaders.

By the way, I am not the only one who has found that the hype exceeds the performance. This is obviously a chemical that will not work under hard water conditions. Judson should say so when a customer calls to order so that folks who live in hard water areas don't waste their time (or money).

do you run a water softener in your truck.... even if you did not use the S and G ..with the way you are saying your water is I would be putting me a nice water softener in my truck to help protect the unit...

our water here is very hard...so I have to run a softener at my house and in my truck....

dday said:
Jamesh921 said:
dday wrote:

Yes that can happen to Cobb's Powermax. The S&G I received was a blue/green color and had a fairly loose consistency, so I would think it did not suffer from moisture exposure. I think that it just does not perform well in areas with extremely hard water. In this part of coal country, with an excess of lime and sandstone, we have water so hard that if you spill some fresh water on a concrete floor and allow it to dry, it will leave a pile of mineral deposits that look like snow. I am sure S&G works as advertised under less hard conditions.

David,

Just give Joyce a call at the office. We have increased our chelate in our formula to perform better in hard water. If you use a water softner as Jim Martin suggested, you will be able to use less chemical regardless of what brand chemical that you use.

I noticed that my product is being compared to Cobb's chemical. So I will give a comparison. Slop N Gobble has no enzymes, d'limonene or butyl. Actually it has no voc's at all. Slop N Gobble is an advanced formula of three high performance surfactants.

IMG_5754.png

Look at the label on the Cobb's chem, 8 oz to a gallon of water.

And Slop and Gobble will clean at less than 1 oz to a gallon of water.

At 1 oz to a gallon Slop will make 720 gallons of RTU.

At 8 oz to a gallon, to make 720 gallons of RTU you will have to buy 8 containers of Cobb's chem.

At a cost of $800.00 plus shipping of about $30.00 a container, $240.00
total of $1,040.

I'm selling the same amount of chem for $259.00

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom