Just a sugary heads up

Mikey P

Administrator
Cu and Tammy sent me a referral today to clean a IHOP.

At first I turned them down but the owner is so sick of the midnight broke dick experience he is willing to let us come in from 2 to 5 on weekdays, once a month to service the carpet.

I told him I would stop by tomorrow to take a look and low and behold tomorrow is INTERNATIONAL PANCAKE DAY with free cakes for one and all!

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Geez Mikey - apartments, restaurants....... What's next? Crack shacks?

Last edited:

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I think diversification with profitable outcome is great and will ensure a biz that is more balanced, therefore easier to sell if it ever comes time to do so.

Mikey P

Administrator
Willy

I regualalry clean a 400 million dollar home and I clean 40 year old tin single wides so small I have to stoop to get in. I clean for white, blacks, even a mexican or two along with some exotics that i really can't tell where they are from
I clean for straights, gays, sisters and the transgenderly cornfused, as long as I profit....IDGAS!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
He said e v e n a M e x i c a n.....wtf?

Remember in No Country for Old Men. He said Coyotes won't eat a Mexican.

All this chit is begining to give me an inferiority complex. :biggrin:

Reactions: Soxpac

Connor

Name
Connor
He said e v e n a M e x i c a n.....wtf?

Remember in No Country for Old Men. He said Coyotes won't eat a Mexican.

All this chit is begining to give me an inferiority complex. :biggrin:

Get it right, Dirty Sanchez, he said even a Mexican or two, du hast and all that schnitzel.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Ya I think no matter what Your political or religious persuasion. Ya leave that at the door and treat everyone the same become their best friend, I find usually most people are cool.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
how 'bout a mosque Mikey....ever clean one?
tell us what THAT was like.........

ANYONE?

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree

ANYONE?

I quoted a 6000sq. ft. prayer room in a mosque and the price they said they can get it cleaned for worked out to be 3.5 cents a sq ft. I told them that anyone doing it for that price could not be trusted. Of cource i did not get it. LOL When i was looking at it i said out loud to myself hu synthetic they said what and i told them that it was synthetic and i thought it would have been wool.So to prove it did a burn test.They were shocked because they said they paid for wool.Carpet came from Egypt.LOL They have been arguing with the supplier on it not being wool and they did not realy know. LOL Just goes to show that being cheap ass does not pay.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
well i've cleaned TWO......worst jobs i've ever had....
had to clean in my SOCKS.......
it was dimly lit........and i could feel the hate all around me........

SORTA lik here............................:evil:

Reactions: Bruce Humphrey

Willy P

Name
Willy P

ANYONE?

I clean 2 mosques. I simply tell them that workers comp rules state I can't work in my socks and they're happy with shoe covers. They pay well and quickly.- Geez everyone's sensitive. Got money? I'll clean it.
They leave me alone while I do my work and give me keys to lock up.

Last edited:

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Cu and Tammy sent me a referral today to clean a IHOP.

At first I turned them down but the owner is so sick of the midnight broke dick experience he is willing to let us come in from 2 to 5 on weekdays, once a month to service the carpet.

I told him I would stop by tomorrow to take a look and low and behold tomorrow is INTERNATIONAL PANCAKE DAY with free cakes for one and all!

I'd be REAL careful cleaning any business establishment with ANY custys in there. I have a local cleaner/competitor, very experienced, that started cleaning a local pizza joint while 2 custys were still in their seats. They complained that the chems damaged their eyes, and he faced a $50,000 + lawsuit which kept him and his pricey ATTY in court for months. Could be a costly mistake....lot's of gold diggers out their just looking for a reason to sue.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Just a heads up ReEKo.

I heard mexikins just had too much gristle.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
So losing weight was not a good thing? Hell I wasn't worried about Coyotes after hearing that in the movie.

However I do hear they'll bite an angry little Nebraskan right square in the ass. Good things come to those who wait! :p

SamIam

Name
sam miller

ANYONE?

I do, did it twice $600 plus both times they love that I give out shoe covers because they don't want any thing tracked on the carpet. Before people can go into the sanctuary they make You put on slippers.

My Son was cleaning downstair at prayer time and 5 men came walking towards him he got a little scared.

The Imam bought us in and out for lunch

SamIam

Name
sam miller
well i've cleaned TWO......worst jobs i've ever had....
had to clean in my SOCKS.......
it was dimly lit........and i could feel the hate all around me........

SORTA lik here............................:evil:

Alakbar Die infidel! Lol

My brother in laws iranian He's cool the guy who got me the gig is cool but there are a few dudes who through their best I'll kill you look at You as I smile and think your a punk.

Connor

Name
Connor
I quoted a 6000sq. ft. prayer room in a mosque and the price they said they can get it cleaned for worked out to be 3.5 cents a sq ft. I told them that anyone doing it for that price could not be trusted. Of cource i did not get it. .

You probably didn't get it because you explained your cleaning method, Mr. Swarthy.

Mikey P

Administrator
No way can this place be steam cleaned during the day...
maybe they'll let me Cimex it, otherwise Cu gets to come down and midnight and clean for .9 a foot.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
No way can this place be steam cleaned during the day...
maybe they'll let me Cimex it, otherwise Cu gets to come down and midnight and clean for .9 a foot.

Mike- Have you always done restaurants and apts. or are you doing what you have to in this shitty economy?

Back
Top Bottom