Just being a good neighbor.. Another

Becker

Name
Becker
This call came in today..

I posted yesterday about how I took about 30 mins to help a retired client with a new TV... ( being a good neighbor )

Well, this past March I flipped on the TV to catch the AM news at a local school collecting for the local food bank. They were accepting donations till about 10am, and I noted it was only about a mile detour from my 1st job. So I left 5 mins early and dropped off a check. When doing so one of the ladies working the loop for cars dropping off children for school, and collecting food and money for the drive asked for my card as I handed over a check.

I've always took part in local charities, and some national etc.

This was not a stunt to earn money. It is and always is and act of being a good neighbor.. Wouldn't you rather do business with a good neighbor?

Just something to think about.

http://youtu.be/QFF0g-xh9rI

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
So what I've gathered is you are on one van full time and you have another fellow on another van full time and you're going to use the new Blueline for a 3rd guy/van set up.

Do you perceive you can keep him busy full time?

Are there any helpers (chimps) involved?
Tell us about man #2, what are his strengths and weaknesses?
How long did he train with you before you unhooked the leash?

Becker

Name
Becker
Right now I have a more than fill time van working snhomish.

I have one van running 300 mikes away in Spokane wa. My nephew. He will be huge one day. We are headed toward a direction of him buying me out.

I. The next week or do I will or will not agree to buying the sister to my thermal wave.

So. For 3013. It will be me full time. Anthony in Spokane full time. Unless I sell to him I think I will. Looking to add a fun time 2nd van and employee mostly full time for 2013.

Training will focus on the tasks. But weigh heavily on working with clients.

Hoping to pay a wage one might like to settle in for a career.

All I. Plans. Starts with the thermal wave installed Tuesday. And possible option on the 2nd.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Wheres the LIKE button! Here's a HIGH 5 Brother :biggrin: and a Woooooooo Hooooo

Keep up the hard work Becker! Families like ours are inspired by Families like yours.

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
we are good neighbors too.. every time ours dogs crap on our grass in the back garden , we pick it up and flick it over the fence to next-doors garden

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
ya Chris......but first ya gotta join the local neighborhood womens auxillary..........:winky:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom