just bought a cimex and wanted to know if there was any part

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
particular thing or advise anyone has about encapping. i know about vacuuming well and that releasit works the best, but anything else would be appreciated as i have never encapped before. i will tell you that we will not be encapping any carpets that we have not hwe in the past twelve months.

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Play around with it when you are doing some commercial hwe jobs. Dare yourself to clean half a hall with hwe and encap. You will be surprised. You can also post encap a really bad commercial job. I have done that for years - "wash and wax".

Get both the beige and gray pads. You can also prescrub your hwe jobs with it. It is much better, faster than any other prescrubber.

Take all the stickers off the machine and cover up the name on the tank when you are in a building. Inquiring minds will want to know.

Mikey P

Administrator
Look under the blue "hood" where the chem feed hose goes to a barb and then under, see that elbow under there?

Get a spare.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING ELSE...................

GET A BIG WHEEL KIT.

If you do, you'll thank me later on, especially when you have to take it upstairs. :wink:

Before starting up Big Yella, lift the head off the floor, this gets everything running easy with no pressure on the belts, etc;

Chop off that fifty foot lead and use extension leads to the length you require.

Not much fun cleaning elevator lobbies that are fifteen foot long and eight foot wide and having fifty foot of cable on the deck.

Remove the filter from the solution tank.

Clean the solution lines regularly.

Check your pads for build-up of tightly woven crap and cut off with scissors.

Carry a rag with you to wipe hard floors adjacent to the carpet.

Hope this helps.

Ooroo,

:roll:

Newman

Name
Chris Newman
The soloution feed line is kinda soft and kinks easily, keep an eye on it. The soloution feed works by pinching the hose, I move the hose every job so it pinches on a different point.

Soloution feed is delayed. More of an art than a science. Pull the trigger and nothing happens for a moment. Keep the trigger on too long and you get a foamy mess, moments after you let go. Practice out of your customers sight.

When the tank gets low, the soloution feed trigger will pull up on the whole tank becaues it weighs less. Use your 3rd hand to hold the tank down as you pull on the trigger.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Doc Holliday said:
When the tank gets low, the soloution feed trigger will pull up on the whole tank becaues it weighs less. Use your 3rd hand to hold the tank down as you pull on the trigger.
:mrgreen:
i just bought a lightly used Mex for $1500 and this happens to mine to.

my other one is 6 years old and doesn't have this issue. seems like if you have a half gallon in the Tank, that the trigger can stay locked up and cause a mess if you leave the machine for a minute :shock:

any other fixes for this?

these "newer" pad drivers are lighter in weight unfortunately. my 6 year old ones weigh more and help keep the head down. now it wants to fly up anytime i wheel it around on a job :-\ anyone have some of those older pad drivers they would like to sell? :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom