Just call me Molly.

Mikey P

Administrator
In 06 I put 800 hours on my V, in 07 I ran it for 700+- in 08 It screamed for 650.

And each year I made more money then the last.

Why?

How?

You dont need to use a TM to do this....

shower001.jpg

shower003.jpg

More and more hard surface!

Floors, decks, counters, showers, even fireplaces.

Most just need good chems, some elbow grease and a quick rinse.

I did that shower and another tub (more pics tomorrow) in 2.5 hours for $715, including some grout repair and re caulking the tub.

Gave two more estimates today., one for 2 showers, counter top and a fireplace. Any one in your slum doing this stuff?

Why not you?
More profit than OPing even.

Don't be proud (and starving), put on the Lady Lee gloves and get to work you broke dicks.

And be a pro and learn to use this stuff...

shower002.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
Al's non acid soap scum remover, Stonetech Restore(acid) five razor blades, a grout saw, a small grout brush, a pressure washer(your V and a HF gun), some cotton towels, the Acrylic fortifier and matching non sanded grout for repairing the cracked edges and a well formulated sealer.

oh and lots of latex gloves and a tetanus shot.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
just curious but do you have a contractors license or do you even need one in California

I would probably need one here in Oregon

G

4 restrooms in a doctors office like this one 4 hours spinner tools grout restorer and sealer $850 ticket; nice!!

Drw2.jpg

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
After completion, how long before the shower can be used ??

Could this be accomplished using a porty. ??

Thanks & Ooroo,

:|

G

Hey Molley,why do you use Al's and restorer?

PS-Steve,tile installation would require a contractors lic. here but what Mikey is doing isn't changing or hurting the integrety of the tile,just improving the look.I think the tile classes should show a little grout repair.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I am working on actively advertising for tile and other stuff with my new ad program.

as of right now I am only doing 21.9% Tile and grout cleaning. I will be getting that closer to 50% in this year.

Thank you Service Monster for making things easier to track.

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
Mikey, I know that concrete doesn't stick to concrete. Does grout stick to grout. I worked for masons and had to apply latex adhesive to get concrete to stick to its self. Is there something in grout that makes it stick to itself.

How did you price it to come up with the 715 dollar ticket. Just curious. Are you pricing it out hourly or for each service?

Mikey P

Administrator
Lyman said:
Mikey, I know that concrete doesn't stick to concrete. Does grout stick to grout. I worked for masons and had to apply latex adhesive to get concrete to stick to its self. Is there something in grout that makes it stick to itself.
Scuff up or dig out some old grout and use the Acrylic additive instead of water and it will stick

Name
Kevin McCreary
I heard there was a special attachment for a dremel or roto zip made to remove
old grout, has any one ever heard this or tried this?
I could send my wife out on those jobs with her magic dental skills!

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
I heard there was a special attachment for a dremel or roto zip made to remove
old grout, has any one ever heard this or tried this?

Rotozip has a few bits for concrete that works on the dremel. Alot cheaper then the dremel bits.

Albert

Name
Kevin McCreary
Brian Robison said:
I am working on actively advertising for tile and other stuff with my new ad program.

as of right now I am only doing 21.9% Tile and grout cleaning. I will be getting that closer to 50% in this year.

Thank you Service Monster for making things easier to track.

That is when I started pushing more T&G cleaning when I looked at
my home dashboard on Servicemonster and the slice of pie in the
services "pie chart" started getting bigger in the T&G category, I knew that there was a market for it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom