Just called Mixed Rite

ascrubabove

I placed an order a week ago, the nice lady on the phone said it would ship tomorrow! I placed three orders within an hour that day, two days later Vac Away and Judson arive on my door step! So I figure it is coming from the other coast and would take a few more days, NOT! I asked the nice lady why it hadn't shipped yet and she said they may have ran out of product. ??????

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I'm amazed at how fast my www.vacaway.com products get to my door. I've heard the same about Judson.

That is a huge deal breaker....customer service. If someone has great customer service AND a great product...I'm going to tell everyone about them.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
from what I understand in some cases....Mixed rite makes there product as needed....

there was a point in time when I thought that there citric was the best thing since P.B.and J.....

normally I will order a 5 gallon container and at just a few oz's per mix it would last a very long time....the last few I have gotten took forever to show up and the mix was way off and separated........the cleaning ability was not even close to what it use to be....I am pretty much done dealing with them...

John Olson

Name
John Olson
You should have just called me. I have it in stock. Calling them direct isn't the best way to order. I will talk to Mo so this doesn't happen again but in the future just call me. As for Jim's issues I don't know but I haven't had any issues with ultra citra boost but we only stock the gallons and quarts so thy may have messed up a batch mixing up the 5 gallon pails.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
I have cleaned carpets for the company because they are local to me, MO is a good guy, they will get you fixed up. the best kept secret is a product they make called power plus, hint all it is, is viper venom except its about 3x stronger and less money. mix some sodium P with it and it is one bad ass tile and grout cleaner. I use it for washing vehicles, fire damage, and T&G. I just pick it up 5 gals at a time. IMO its the best product they make. but they don't really offer it to the CC industry, they sell it mainly with their pressure washing business which is by far their main business.

ascrubabove

John you will get the call next time, I had called them late last year (november) with some questions about thier stuff, damnation if they didn't call me back about 5 times asking if I was ready to order, I had to get a little rude the last time and tell them that when I was ready I would call and order. I don't like pestering salesmen! I don't think my custys would like it if I called them and said it was time to clean thier carpet.

ascrubabove

Still ain't here yet, called thursday and "Denis the Menis" answered, it was late and he said he would find out first thing in the morning and call me. 2 days later and he hasn't called, so I call and he explains that he is not normaly there on saterdays and he isn't sure what happend , then he said that there was no sheet for it in the back room so it must have shipped, and he will find out for sure monday :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

maybe they paying you back for dogging their pestering sales tricks :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ascrubabove

It came in Tues, big box with 3 little quarts in it and a recipt for $124 bucks that you can't read. Put the Baby Blue to work on some couch arms and was impressed with the way it quickly releases body oils from natural fabric. The Ultra Citra Boost I am not very pleased with, used as directed on several carpet jobs with greasy spots and still needed to reaply and scrub to get them out.
Mabey I spoiled with Judson and Vac Away concentrates being so thick, the Mixed Rite chems say they are super concentrated but look like water pouring out of the jug!

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
ascrubabove said:
The Ultra Citra Boost I am not very pleased with, used as directed on several carpet jobs with greasy spots and still needed to reaply and scrub to get them out.

I tried to tell you....this stuff use to be the best there ever was and in the last 6 months or so it has totally went to shit.....

steve g

Name
steve garrett
Jim Martin said:
ascrubabove said:
The Ultra Citra Boost I am not very pleased with, used as directed on several carpet jobs with greasy spots and still needed to reaply and scrub to get them out.

I tried to tell you....this stuff use to be the best there ever was and in the last 6 months or so it has totally went to shit.....

you should give ole MO a call over there and let him know there is a difference. perhaps the EPA has made them change something.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
steve g said:
[quote="Jim Martin":3tskokmq]
ascrubabove said:

you should give ole MO a call over there and let him know there is a difference. perhaps the EPA has made them change something.[/quote:3tskokmq]

THEE biggest F up of good chems..

I buy my foor wax and stripper from LA.....and there was some finish that was behaving "different" so a mth or 2 later i was down there and asked the chemist about it...

he paused for a good minute..."you noticed?" Hell yes i noticed...why wasnt the name of the product changed if you "tweaked" it??

The EPA made them change the VOCs in a bunch of stuff...so it wouldnt flash off as fast or slow or something like that...

assholes, leave the good stuff alone

ascrubabove

Jim Martin said:
ascrubabove said:

Noted Jim!

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
it use to be clear..and you only needed a little bit to go a long way...the stuff would cut thru anything...

now it is all cloudy and separated and it will not cut thru stuff like it use to... and foams like crazy...

I think I am going to go to that pine stuff that Scott and Shawn were putting together..I tested that stuff and it did a good job....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom